• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Years
If this thread manages to find its way to C&M, I'm pretty much holding it hostage until activity goes up... mmkay? ^_^

Make sure you post in it so people know it's there. You have to share it with some other quiet sections.

And I just remembered I've got to ask some staff members about whether some of my ideas for TCG would be permitted. I think I'll bug Erica later today.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
"The Cart?" What do you mean by that?

Behold, Erica's Cart! Shiver in fear!

scaled.php

Rukario

Banned
Years
I recommend we use Comic Sans MS for the Forum font. JS.

ZOMG I SAW THAT CART ON TWITTER!

OK I'll get right on that now.

*sets ONLY comic sans as the default font for the site*

Ok, now that that is done, on to the next item... providing feedback.

UGH!
Comic sans sucks badly!

Who's idea was it to set it as default?

Years
Obviously we need to force people to download our fonts and have the only fonts available be those handwritten fonts that resemble chicken scratches. I hear handwritten fonts greatly increase user-friendliness and atmosphere of websites by causing the website to resemble a handwritten letter in as many ways as possible!

Years
So we can already set our nature in our details, but why not have the option for types? I want to be a grass type. And while you're at it you should include something for held items, too. I look forward to these new changes.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Can I define what my moveset is too? I want to have at least a remotely viable competitive moveset.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
If something of a typing is implemented, I call being the only forumer with the awesome type. Supereffective against everything, and everything is not very effective against it. :) Also everything > Comic Sans.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
why do what scarf said, that would turn everyone into an arceus, letting us choose our types like that. besides it would violate the species clause

no, let us choose one pokemon and let us remain as that one, unable to switch at all. should make for some interesting match-ups.

dibs on deoxys-a

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
From what I've learnt over the years, from mostly school where I was heavily influenced by graphic design, so I learnt all about fonts and stuff, Comic Sans is one that is hated for some reason. Don't ask me why, but it's just one of those fonts. I think it's just used in so many ways which are wrong. Other fonts which fall into this category are Papyrus and Jokerman.

Anyway, since this is in Community ask-y thread place, may I suggest something like a more, enthused or active Pokecommunity Twitter account? I know the current one is helpful, but there are some things which could be mentioned, like which threads are hot/active at the moment, or just general things about the community. :)

Back