• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Maxwell was quiet for some time as they sat there. Genevieve said that her father would let her stay there because he didn't want to muck up her education. It probably seemed resonable to some people, but Maxwell really didn't think about it. He could only think about the fact that somebody had just died, probably before they were supposed to and the fact that just that simebidy was Genevieve's mother. She asked him if he could do something for her, to which he replied:

"Sure, anything."

However, a man suddenly entered the scene. He was tall and garbed in blue, around his neck was a golden necklace in different shapes and patterns. His hair was black, and with him was a Pokémon that Maxwell didn't recognize. It was blue and black, much like the man. Had Maxwell not known any better, he might've mistaken them to be relatives. The man asked if something was the matter. Maxwell quietly got up - letting go of his girlfriend for a while - and approached the man.

"As a matter of fact, yes." The teen whispered so that Geneviee couldn't hear him, "Her mother has just died and as you can see, she is very upset about it." That last comment may seem drenched in sarcasm, but the way Maxwell said it made it sound like he was sincere rather than sarcastical.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Hallways

Rosalyn nodded looking from Alice to Jimmy. "yeah, he's my oldest brother, same hair and eyes as me" she said softly with a sigh. "you had him as your teacher, so class about Berries. He was always obsessed with plants growing up, he even moved to the Sinnoh Region as soon as he turned 18." she continued, looking at Jimmy as his expression grew more annoyed and that worried her. She was wondering if he was still annoyed at her for running into him, or was it something else.

"Jimmy" she said stepping closer to him. "are you okay?" she asked softly looking at him worry in her eyes, though that wasn't as noticeable as the blush on her cheeks.

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve grew a little worried as Maxwell was silent for a short time, though he was still hugging her. Just the fact that he was there with her was a big comfort to her. She was still upset yes, but she had no more tears to cry. At the moment. When Maxwell said he would do anything an attempt at a smile made it's way onto her face.

"thank you"

Before anything else could be said she heard a male voice ask if she was okay and looking up to see a black haired boy dressed in blue, with what looked to be a Lucario at his side. Genevieve sighed not wanting to say it again, if she did she would probably cry again. Thankfully though Maxwell let her go and got up speaking quietly to the other male so that she couldn't hear, and she was extremely grateful that her boyfriend did that. Glancing down at Sapphire she patted the Simipour's head sadly and straightened out her bag putting the crumpled letter inside of it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Battlefield #7

Danielle Accola

Sector buzzed up high, his wings released yet another wave of sonic boomerangs. The Whirlipede evaded a few, but was held back by the final three thrown by the Yanma. The Whirlipede looked frustrated. He felt that Sector was getting stronger for him, and had the verge to just give up.

"Whirlipede, Tackle!" Tyler shouted once more.

The Whirlipede spun once again towards Sector, taking the hit. It didn't do much damage. He immediately shrugged off the Whirlipede and turned around, awaiting for Danielle's attack.

"Quick Attack, Sector. You can do this!" Danielle yelled.

"Yaaaaaa!" Sector flew as quickly as he could, faster than an average bug type Pokemon with Flying as its secondary type. Sector pushed the Whirlipede towards his side of the battle and towards the ground, causing an explosion heard from all over the battlefield. Danielle stood there, eyeing the explosion. The smoke made it hard to see both opponents.

"Sector!" Danielle called out.

"Whirlipede?" Tyler did the same

Buzzing was heard from inside the smoke. Danielle was able to recognize it from afar. It was Sector's! He flew out of the fading dirt and flew towards Danielle, unharmed and without a scratch. For Whirlipede, it laid there fainted. Its eye was closed and numb. Tyler looked down with disappointment, and sighed…willing to concede defeat.

"Wooohoo yeah!" Danielle cheered with Sector. "Good job Sector! I am so proud of you!"

As Tyler returned his Whirlipede inside his Pokeball, he glanced at the cheering Danielle and Sector and walked up towards her. He smiled at her and offered a handshake. "Congratulations. You and your Yanma were great out there."

Danielle smiled in return, and returned the handshake. "Thank you. Your Whirlipede was great."

"I guess I'll have to go tell Miss Sandoval about our battle, but she's not done battling yet."

Danielle nodded. "You know, I'll go ahead and report the score to her. My friend is the one that's battling her anyways. She'll understand."

"Very well then," Tyler agreed. "I shall see you around then, Danielle." He tilted his head down and walked away. Passing around the occurring battles. Danielle glanced at Sector and smiled, feeling very proud of him and his increasing battling skills. "So proud of you, Sec!"

"Yaaaaanmaaa!" The Yanma smiled.

"Come on," Danielle said, "Let's go watch Lucia and Mark battle. They should be done with their battles by now."

Megan Sandoval​

As Roberto ran with a metallic claw, Leah was on standby, ready for another command. Megan knew where the battle was definitely going. She had a move in mind: Struggle Bug. A move where the attacking Pokemon, Roberto, would be pushed back. It was the ultimate move.

"Struggle Bug, Leah!" Megan shouted.

A red aura starts to glow around Leah, as well as her whole body. She then unleashed a bright red shield aiming towards Roberto. Leah then launched herself towards Roberto and powerfully pushed him with greater force. The red aura starts to fade around Leah as the hit was a success.​

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

It all seemed to happen so quickly. Able had gone rogue, arguing with Mark and his Sableye until a fight broke out. She could have had Yanma try and intervene but the Sableye dealt with everything very quickly. Calling the exhausted Yanma back to his Dusk Ball she jogged across the battlefield to Mark, one hand on her head to keep her cap in place.

"Mark, I... I don't know what to say. I shouldn't..." She paused, taking a deep breath. This was difficult to say. "I shouldn't have tried to exploit the tension between you and your Ninjask, I just wanted to win but... this wasn't worth it. I'm sorry."

She looked down at Able, still throwing her tantrum. This whole situation was awful, she had managed to screw up the first potential friendship she'd had in... well, years. But beyond that she felt worse about what she had put Mark and Able through. She felt downright villainous.

"Is there anything I can do?"​

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth sighed, he needed some quiet time. Going back to his room and shutting the door, He sat crossed-legged on the bed. Closing his eyes, Seth opened his mind. He felt the many voices of the Lugia dorm, some human thoughts, which were too faint to make out, and other Pokemon. He then closed his mind back to just the one conscious he could recognize in an instant, Shadow's.

It doesn't seem right!

what doesn't?

there's something missing... maybe I should have followed Teal, instead of letting him go off on his own... there was something seriously wrong with him, but he didnt know what...

It happens...

you don't care, do you?

nope...

sometimes, i will never understand you... did you notice the state of his mind too?

what, that he was nearly a Pokemon?

umm, that's one way of putting it...

Seth yawned, and came out of his meditation. he lay down and soon fell asleep thinking that he hopefully would hav some classes soon, to get his mind off of all these troubling matters.

Khawill

<3
Years
(OOC note: Sorry for latish post, got distracted by youtube/newgrounds)
Teal Wright
Teal gently pushed Vel off of himself, "Okay Vel use dig, this time hit me as hard as you can!" He figured he could take another hit, and he didn't want to hurt ponyta yet. He pat his chest, "Right here, as hard as you can."

Vel dug underground relatively fast At least she is fast. Teal took a defensive stance, ready to take the hit, I actually have no idea when she'll come up. As he thought that he wasn't as focused and Vel caught him off guard. She came right up and slammed her head against Teal's chest. He was thrown back again, that one hurt more than the last one!

This time instead of staying down he got up, waited for his breathing to become normal and took a deep breath, "That was pretty good Vel." His hoarse voice cracked a bit, "Now lets try a headbutt," That one might hurt a bit more, "Full power, don't hold back." Vel ran back and started sprinting forward, she gained another burst of speed right before hitting Teal. This time Teal tried blocking the attack with his arms, he wasn't buff or anything but he figured it was a better alternative to losing his breath again. As soon as Vel made contact Teal realized that either she was stronger than he thought, or pokemon are extremely more resilient than humans. It was as if a baseball bat had just been swung at his arms. Again he was knocked down, this time staying down. He moved both his arms Neither of them are broken, surprisingly. Still laying down he called over Vel and gave her a berry, "So you think she is strong enough?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sighed as she looked at Able throwing her tantrum. She was trying to hold it in but she was upset. She didn't know what it was but she just wanted to outright cry. She was absolutely torn. Mark noticed Nika had walked up to him, apologizing for apparently taking advantage of the tension between the two of them. Mark just sat down on the ground and looked down.

"...No its fine. We've been like this for awhile... I mean, there's been times where we worked kind of well but sometimes she just doesn't want to listen. I don't know what to do with her..." Mark said. Maybe Mark just wasn't doing it right. He wasn't training her properly. He smiled up at Nika.

"Still, it was a good battle for what it was." He said.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

"Oh my gosh." Tristen stepped forward and thought about stopping Teal before letting him use himself as a practice target for Vel, but she didn't speak up in time. Teal was attacked square in the chest with Dig and Headbutt, for heaven's sake.

Teal gave Vel a berry and spoke while he was still knocked on the ground, "So you think she's strong enough?"

Tristen walked to Teal and stood over him, her hands on her hips. "You want my honest opinion?" She looked at him seriously. "That was probably the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time--Don't ever use yourself as a target for your pokemon unless you want to go to the hospital. Got that? You're lucky you didn't break anything."

She held out a hand to help him up from the ground. "Secondly, if Vel was 'strong enough,' as you put it, your linoone would have broken your sternum and collarbone with Dig, and it would have shattered both of your arms with Headbutt. Though I'm pretty sure you've got some lovely bruises from that attack."

Tristen put her hand gently on her heart and exhaled. "You gave me a real scare--I thought I was going to have to drag you by your legs to the nearest ER."

She brushed off the thought as she called out to her pokemon, "You guys have rested long enough. Go get a drink and we'll start up training again." Gabriel hopped onto Skarmory's back and they flew to a nearby stream to get a drink.

Turning back to Teal, Tristen grabbed some rope from her bag. "We could start with some strength training." She threw him a loop of rope. "Start by tying up your pokemon to a decently sized rock. We're going to be working with weight training."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

After awhile spending in class Ruby snapped out of her "daydream" as she found out that class had begun already for a long time now. oops... Ruby thought by herself as she hoped that the teacher wouldn't have noticed anything, and she hoped none of the other pupils had spoken to her, not because of her shy personality, but it would be rude to ignore them.

'(Were you sleeping again?)' Hikari chuckled as she saw Ruby's expression. 'I couldn't help it...' Ruby whispered to her pokemon. For now it would be better for her to act like everyone else in the classroom, everyone would probely freak out once they found out about Ruby's "ability" to speak and understand pokemon.

'(Hey, Kilik is here too.)' Hikari suddenly mentioned as she pointed to a brown haired boy not far away from them. 'Oh, you're right.' Ruby started to smile, lucky for her there was a friend here in class, atleast someone she could talk to.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Miss. Elizabeth's class

Roxas listened carefully to what the teacher that looked like a child had to see, though, he couldn't find himself to focus on her speech and lecture, he didn't even hear the other students speak.

There was one thing on his mind right now, his work as Rocket member. He came here to look around for new possible members, for now he had nothing but a strange girl that could speak to pokemon.

'She could be useful, no?' Roxas suddenly said to hisself, Obilivio heard this and looked at him with a questionating face. 'I mean, that girl we saw in the forest yesterday.' Roxas said to Obilivio. 'That blonde girl? Hmm... I guess...' The Lucario answered shortly and cold. Something about this made him feel uncomfortable, maybe because he had the feeling he knew that girl.

'She's perfect actually... With her ability we could catch many legendary pokemon...' Roxas's eyes had turned cold which Obilivio didn't liked, Roxas wasn't a bad person, and he knew that damn well. But since Roxas's parents died a long time ago and team rocket raised him, Roxas always have felt like he was in debt with them.

*Flashback*

"Roxas..."

'W-what...? I-is my name not good enough!' A little boy with blonde hair shouted at a little Riolu. The boy was full of wounds and his eyes were red of all the tears.

"I never said that, i just repeated it..." The Riolu answered the little boy. "My name is Obilivio."

'Obilivio... I've never heard such name...' The little boy calmed down and layed his chin on his knees. "Why are you crying?" The Riolu asked him curious.

The boy stayed quiet, and it didn't take long before the child started crying again, he seemed to be in pain, what possibly could've happened to this boy?

'T-they killed mom and daddddd!! Wwaaahhhhh!!' The boy shouted out as the tears were rolling gently over his cheek. One tear rolled inside the scratch on his right cheek, tears are normally salty and should hurt inside wounds, but the boy didn't pay attention to it at all, right now his heart was in many pieces and the little Riolu understood this so well.

"They seperated me from someone important to me too..." The Riolu suddenly said to cheer up the boy, ofcourse he was talking about the girl from royalty with her Poochyena who he had to leave when scientists tried to catch him a few weeks ago, he remembered her face so well.

'R-really...?' The little boy snapped Obilivio out of his memories. 'H-hey! Let's be friends!' The boy suddenly reached out his hand to the Riolu with a huge smile on his face. Obilivio hesitated a little before he decided to shake his hand and smiled.

*Flashback end*

Obilivio sighed and looked out the window, he was sure of it. The blonde girl he saw yesterday, was the same girl in his memories.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Had it been a good battle? They had both lost control of their pokemon at some point in the battle, Mark's relationship with Able was falling apart and there hadn't even been a clear winner... it had all seemed like a disast-... oh. He was being nice. Should she be nice back? She never understood how these things were meant to go.

"Was she always like this? As a Nincada even?" Nika asked, adjusting her satchels strap position on her shoulder. "My Paras changed drastically when she evolved into Parasect. Sometimes, I think, you need to start a new relationship. The old one doesn't fit anymore, like an old shell." She gestured towards Shedinja, the reference perhaps being lost.​

Khawill

<3
Years
Teal Wright
Teal laughed, "So Vel has to break my arms and ribs? That's a goal." He laughed again, "Don't worry, that won't happen again for sure." He caught the rope she tossed to him and looked for a large rock. I wonder how much she can pull, I assume shes stronger than me so maybe something that I can't pull. He looked around for a big rock, eventually finding one that was hard for him to push.

He called Vel over and began tethering her to the rock. "Oh, sorry about the scare I had no idea that pokemon were that strong." His arms were still sore as he tied Vel, "I don't think you should worry much though, I think I can take a beating."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Waiting on people for my other characters.)

Valorie Ryder - Academy Hallways
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie seemed to calm down as it became apparent that Kiyoko was not about to fling her across the room or something like that. In the same turn, Valorie wouldn't have understood being afraid of humans. She was weak and prone to crying like a baby if struck with even the weakest attack. She had no superpowers, no lasers of destruction energy to fling around, nothing! Maybe if she dressed like a ghost..?

All of a sudden something occured to Valorie. Waaait... Wait a second. Kiyoko had been /caught/ before? Then... how did she catch him? Pokeballs had a built in security feature that registered a pokemon as one specific trainers via a wireless network connection of some sort. Any other pokeball with the same technology in it would refuse to operate on said pokemon. Not only that, but it was illegal to disable said technology! Only certain trainers would own modified pokeballs with such features disabled. Like... criminals, or something.

Valorie became frustrated trying to understand why Kiyoko was so different, given the fact that she hadn't been provided the info required to come to a conclussion. She proceeded to let out a sigh before she spoke, as if breathing out tension. "...But pokeballs are meant to /protect/ Pokemon..." she said, more to herself than anyone else. It took her a moment of thought, but she continued on a slightly different train of thought. "...I think you damaged my pokeball anyway... It won't shut." she said, pausing a moment before continuing. "If someone catches a Pokemon, other pokeballs aren't supposed to work on them. It's the /law/." she continued in a matter-o-fact tone as if reiterating something she had read somewhere, this time aiming her words at Kiyoko. Officer Jenny would be proud, or something.

"But... people don't normally treat their Pokemon that way. I don't... Want to meet them?" she asked in a somewhat curious tone.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen took some of the rope for herself as she tied it around one rock for her croagunk. She made a small loop on the other end so that Gabriel could grab the loop and pull it; she didn't feel the need to tie him to it.

As she was tying, she spoke to Teal. "You may be able to take a beating, but don't underestimate pokemon. You can get into serious trouble that way." She muttered to herself, "Trust me, I would know."

The white-haired girl called her pokemon over to her. "Gabe, you're going to be doing some strength training," she addressed Vel as well, "by simply dragging the stone across the field. It should be hard, so if you can pull the rock more than one foot in a minute, go get a bigger rock." She threw the rope loop to Gabriel, signaling him to go ahead and start.

The purple frog immediately obeyed, taking the rope in his hands and began pulling the rock very slowly, taking the time to plant his feet on the ground before trying to take another step.

Skarmory flew over and looked at Tristen, waiting for his instructions. "Since you just finished lifted a whole bunch of rocks, you get to work on speed and dexterity, okay? Start out with straight-line flight. Work on improving accuracy and speed. Then move on to zigzags and loops, just like we've done before in the past." She pulled out a stopwatch. "I'll be timing you to compare your speeds from last week."

Nodding, the steel bird took off to warm up for his training exercises.

A small gust of cold wind had started up, giving the whispy-thin Tristen small shivers. Shoot--I left my hoodie in my dormroom. She began rubbing her arms for friction and warmth. "Okay then--let's get started."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AaronPortrait.png
Lucario.gif

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron's differently colored eyes looked over the boy as he acted... Seemingly hostile toward Aaron. He looked down slightly at the boy (Aaron is relatively tall for age 15, about five feet and six inches) and his right eye (the blue one) began to glow brightly. Yes... I see... His aura... He blinked, and his eye immediately stopped glowing. He smiled slightly as he spoke up, his voice soft but still able to carry. "I see you have deep feelings of sincerity and worry for her..." Then, leaving it abruptly at that, he sort of slipped past him and knelt down to the girl on the bench. His smile had faded for a moment, but then quickly returned as he began to speak. "I suppose I can't know what you're feeling... My mother died from my birth..."

He seemed distant for a few seconds. His smile had faded, though he decidedly gathered his things and sat on the bench next to her. "I'd like to show you something," he started, as he reached into his bag, finding and unlocking his journal, before removing a square of paper from it and holding it close, to make sure that no one else could see it. "It's something I've never shown anyone else before... One of my most valuable possessions... Uh... Here." He hesitantly handed the paper to her, prompting her to unfold it.

Spoiler:

Aaron gave her some time to examine it, though Lucario approached the bench and spoke up, Sir Aaron, it would be in our best interests to get going, we've yet to situate ourselves here.

Aaron glanced up and nodded. "Right, I'd completely forgotten. Thank you, Lucario." He then quickly reclaimed the note, and locked it into his journal in his bag. He stood, gathering his bag and his staff, heading toward the Building's door, but stopped and turned after a few steps. "I wish you great happiness, and may our paths cross again in the near future." He bowed to the girl and boy both to show his respect, before heading off into the building, Lucario following close behind.

~

Aaron's stomach growled in hunger, and both he and Lucario dramatically collapsed, leaning against the hallway wall. "We've been through so many hallways, it's like a maze! Every room we've passed has been a classroom."

I have yet to see someone who would be of any help to us, and I grow famished. Did you hold onto any leftovers from the ride here?

Aaron shook his head, though he slowly stood back up. "I have an idea, Lucario. Let's use the aura!"

Lucario's eyes widened slightly. Aura training already, Sir Aaron? We haven't even found any classes or a place to stay. If you insist, we should prepare.

Prepare they did. After a few warm-up stretches, Aaron reached into the bag and tossed some cloth to Lucario. Both wrapped the blindfolds over their eyes, and Aaron regathered his bag and staff. "Are you ready Lucario?"

Lucario nodded.

"Then let us depart!" With that they began to run down the hallways, blindfolded, making every turn and avoiding every obstacle through the hallways. See, aura is about the vibrations of all things, and those with experience can further delve into the aura to see even greater things, such as health condition, feelings, emotions, and weak spots. This is a talent very, very few will ever possess. Some say it takes intense training, while others say that it takes a person with a specific something in their blood. Lucario is a breed that is trained on Iron island, to learn about aura and how to use it in life and in battle.

Aaron quickly came to a stop in the halls, and Lucario stopped after, turning back around to find out why they weren't still moving. He was staring at... A Zorua. And some girl who seemed somehow terrified of it. If he hadn't known any better, he'd swear it was a Lucario, but a Lucario couldn't possibly be that small, and a Riolu has a very different body shape. Aaron decidedly chose to keep moving, Lucario following behind now. "Did you sense that, Lucario?"

Yes... I can't explain it.

"I'll have to find that creature later, and I'm assuming the girl next to it is its trainer. Some other time, though." He continued his blindfolded run until he stopped near a door. "I sense that the man behind this door wishes to help others, perhaps that could be us." He took off the blindfold and knocked on the door labeled "CHARLES FITSPATRICK".

Kiyoko.gif

きよこ - KIYOKO
CALM DOWN

~

"...But pokeballs are meant to /protect/ Pokemon..."

No... they're used to trap me, and do tests on me, and make sure I can't run...!

"...I think you damaged my pokeball anyway... It won't shut. If someone catches a Pokemon, other pokeballs aren't supposed to work on them. It's the /law/."

He simply shuddered. R Men break rules to get what they want...

"But... people don't normally treat their Pokemon that way. I don't... Want to meet them?"

She seemed... Too naive to be one of them. But was that enough to trust her? Well, there weren't many other options. He did take a moment to be proud of himself. He broke a Pokeball and escaped! That was a skill he'd definitely need in case they show up to capture him again. Kiyoko made his way over to the corner of the table closest to Valorie and sat down. He was still weakened by hunger (and, you know, explosions) and the result was a some slight wobbling.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
He was happy that they decided to go to the academy. He was actually pretty tired though he would never admit it. He is a very proud person. Haru smiled. "Alright. Let's go!" He let out Void. "Well buddy, we're goin back to the academy." He held up his hand to recieve a high five from the Munchlax. He taught him all the hand gestures he knew...including the offensive ones. That wasn't his best idea...Void accidentally used one on his great grandmother's birthday, and she wasn't very happy. She wasn't happy at all...Anyways, Haru began to run. "Let's go ladies!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Able was pretty quiet when she was a Nincada and a bit more obedient. I dunno what changed with that. Every so often she just wanted to do her own thing... to be fair, I was going to use Mind Reader and then Slash to finish the battle but she didn't want to do that. I don't know what to do now, or where to start with making a new relationship..." Mark said, looking up at her.

"Still, don't worry too much about it. It isn't your fault. We've been like this for awhile now... guess it was a matter of time till she snapped..."

Years
Holly smiled and jumped off of Haru's back. She tripped a little, but quickly stood up. Daisy ran up to her worried. "I'm okay..." Kayla looked at her and smiled. She started running and looked back at Holly. "Come on, slowpokes!" Holly sighed. "For a girl who's injured, you sure do run fast." Kayla laughed and rolled her eyes. "My leg doesn't even hurt anymore!" Rosemary looked down at Holly and jumped onto her head and stuck her tongue out at Jasmine. Jasmine frowned and shot flames at her. Rosemary screeched and jumped off of Holly head, pulling on her hair. Holly's hair came out of the ponytail it was in and fell to the ground. "Great... I'll have to put it up later..." Holly picked her hair up to stop it from dragging on the ground and kept walking after Kayla. Kayla didn't even notice that her pokemon had fought.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Hallways

Alice looked at Rosalyn astonished, as her description matched her teacher's appearance perfectly. Then the blonde girl asked Jimmy if he was okay, with a hint of worry in her voice, and Alice could see she was blushing. Jimmy, however, was not paying attention to that.

"Yeah, whatever." the boy said and sighed, "Never mind, let's go get something to eat."

Jimmy stepped forward, heading for the cafeteria with Kaida following behind him. Alice nodded, feeling a little hungry herself. Seeing Rosalyn that way made her giggle a little, as she thought she was nice and that if Jimmy was less cranky the two would make a great, cute couple. Sadly for her, the word 'couple' made her remember something that had been off her mind since the class. Her cheeks turned rosy as she remembered something, or, better said, someone. R-Roxas...

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Counselor's Office

Charlie was getting bored. There was nothing to do but wait until some kid came here. Well, perhaps not everyone had been informed of his presence, as there was no perfect school and in every academy there should be a kid or two who needed counseling. He sighed, and opened up his internet browser, ready to look for pr0n games that would entertain him.

He had just the site in mind. But as he was about to enter it, he heard someone knock on the door. Finally, he thought, some troubled kid lookin' for some help.

"It's open, come on in!" he said.

He closed his internet browser and waited for the kid to get in. He'd need no pr0n games to entertain himself with, things were about to get a whole lot more interesting for him.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru grinned. He was glad that Kayla was feeling better, but at the same time he was feeling guilty for Geronimo attacking her. It never would've happened if he hadn't suggested that they go deeper into the forest. He ran to catch up with Holly and held her hair for her. He then wrapped it over his shoulders so it wouldn't bother her. He grabbed her hand and walked with her. He loved the feeling of her soft hands. They made him happy. Void was trotting behind them and noticed the two other pokemon fighting. "Hey, knock it off!" He didn't know why he felt really angry, but he was. There's no reason to be fighting." He was a passive pokemon, and had never been in more than a few battles, so he didn't like it that much.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

She could... but did she want to? It could take away from her own development, sacrifice her time.

It's something my mother would never do.

The thought came to her out of the blue - she tried not to think of her mother too often. But it did help her make the decision to put herself out there, as much as she expected rejection.

"I could... I could help you, if you like. I didn't say anything in class, but I'm a bug type specialist. I could work with you and Able. But I don't have to, it's... it's only if you wanted. It could be my way of... of making up for being so underhanded."

Nervously she removed her flat cap and unnecessarily smoothed her slicked back, short blonde hair. This felt incredibly awkward.​

Back