• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pieces of Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Great hack. Love the hero sprite/ow sprite, to me it looks kinda like a yugioh zexal character. Great story line. Can't wait for updates.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
NEW ACT!

Spoiler:

actu040512.png

What's the new in this act.?
-Texts different for each time of day.
- The lighting in the windows.
-Characters that only appear in the day, or night.
-Characters who change places.
-Some changes in the map of the town at night.
And other things I do not remember xD!

Well, you see, I'm trying to make the scripts the more dynamic possible, if they have any
recommendations or suggestions would be very grateful to hear you say.
Well, I work in FR and users need to have knowledge in ASM and hex, I would like to help
me bring my hack to another level. ^ ^
Hope you like it!​

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Oh , not again :(
ANOTHER AWESOME HACK IN SPANISH !!!!!!! This is starting to be a cliché
Anyways great job dude ! The only thing i noticed is that the night needs a more "blue-ish" tint.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
What the hell is his gif doing in your signature XD anyways foxz I love your hack On the Reto for WAH scans , the one you posted, will it be in the game? or no D:

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Eveytime you see a beautiful Pokemon Hack, it's always in Spanish. This hack is amazing! (as expected) If you would like, I can translate the game to English for you. I'm very good at writing in Spanish not speaking it. XD (Doing the same for Pokemon Islas Doradas)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
Eveytime you see a beautiful Pokemon Hack, it's always in Spanish. This hack is amazing! (as expected) If you would like, I can translate the game to English for you. I'm very good at writing in Spanish not speaking it. XD (Doing the same for Pokemon Islas Doradas)

Is your translation for Islas near release and where will you host the translated ips

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Your hack is promising and it certainly has its own graphical appeal but I think your maps need vast improvement. The playability of them looks non-existent with an abundance of one-tile and two-tile walk ways, along with diagonal movements which tend to be a big no-no in my opinion. I always strive for playability when mapping and think a good rule of thumb is to have at least 3 tile spaces for the player to move around in, preferably more. I'm definitely not a fan of having Pokémon Overworld sprites on being visible, it just doesn't make much sense to me. In general your maps just seem too busy, which is definitely not a good thing in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
NEW UPDATE

Today, after having long idle my hack, I bring you upgrade, no big deal, but hey, this actu is mostly to say that this hack, not dead, however, I'm trying to develop as much as I, well, I hope you like it.

d7ks.png

27xqgj6.jpg

48fm.gif

Well, the scans show a small graphic change, and their respective background backpack inserted, Gamefreak screen changed, inside an underground lab, and a couple of animations.
PD: Credits updated in the main post

Logan

Years
Hmm... Something about that backpack just doesn't fit to me. It just doesn't look very Pokémon-esque, is it from another game originally?

Logan

Years
Oh I'd also like like to comment in how amazing your animations are, you're doing a wonderful job of bringing the GBA to life n_n.

Years
For Foxz.

Yo he tomado 4 años de clases de español. Yo puedo ayudarte con la traducción, si necesitas. Tu hack es uno de los mejores hacks que yo he visto, y los scans son increíbles. Inglés es mi idioma primario, pero estoy cómodo con español, y la oportunidad traducir este hack me ayudará entender español mejor. ¡Buena suerte!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the mods and anyone who doesn't know spanish:
I just offered to help translate this amazing hack. I told him that I have taken years of spanish classes and that English is my primary language (which would get a more Americanized translation.) Anyways, this hack looks BEAUTIFUL. Graphics are what appeal to me, and I just found perhaps the best graphical hack that's not canceled for once. I can't wait to see this hack progress! And hopefully I can help!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 25, 2015
[/glow]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the mods and anyone who doesn't know spanish:
I just offered to help translate this amazing hack. I told him that I have taken years of spanish classes and that English is my primary language (which would get a more Americanized translation.) Anyways, this hack looks BEAUTIFUL. Graphics are what appeal to me, and I just found perhaps the best graphical hack that's not canceled for once. I can't wait to see this hack progress! And hopefully I can help!
Thank God, Cannot wait for this. One of the better looking graphics that I have seen for a ROM hack.

Years
NEW UPDATE

Today, after having long idle my hack, I bring you upgrade, no big deal, but hey, this actu is mostly to say that this hack, not dead, however, I'm trying to develop as much as I, well, I hope you like it.

d7ks.png

27xqgj6.jpg

48fm.gif

Well, the scans show a small graphic change, and their respective background backpack inserted, Gamefreak screen changed, inside an underground lab, and a couple of animations.
PD: Credits updated in the main post

In spanish: Estoy listo traducir el hack! Tambien, son publicos estos azulejos? Quiero experimentar con sus azulejos hermosos.

In english:I still can't wait to translate this! Also, are these tiles public? I'd love to play around with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back