• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Finders (IMPROVED)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
~Intro
Hey guys, I don't know if you remember my old game Pokemon Finders. It was in the Games Showcase. Well, my computer got formatted and I couldn't work on it anymore. Now, I have reimproved it in many ways.

~Plot
Team Rocket is back and is badder than ever! Giovanni has sent off his grunts to capture powerful Pokemon, and bring them to him. While himself is trying to catch the all-powerful Mew! Some Pokemon have been reported missing. Professor Oak from Lera Town has been noticing these missing reports growing, and growing. Throughout the whole region, Pokemon are being reported missing. You, a young Pokemon Trainer, are awoken by your mother. Professor Oak has decided to send you to find those Pokemon. Team Rocket get's sneekier, and it is up to you, to find the headquarters and stop Team Rocket. The World lies in your hands. Will you find all of the Pokemon?

~Screens*
I have made some screenshots, to show you my progress and the improvement:

capture000.bmp.png
capture003.bmp.png
capture004.bmp.png

capture005.bmp.png
capture006.bmp.png
capture008.bmp.png

The berry system does work.
The first screenshot is old and that's why it has the Platinum Grass Graphics. The new ones now have HGSS graphics.

*Note - The Main character is just a placeholder

This game will be posted in the games showcase as soon as a fix some scripting errors and I have at least the first gym leader done. Until then, I will just update here.​

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
story sounds cool, but the world in your hands seems like an exageration since its just captured pokemon

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
As Kyouya said, it seems a little "too good to be true" that a rookie would be trusted just like that. You will need an introduction story or in-game event of why a new trainer would be chosen for such a huge task. ;) The storyline is great though! And the graphics look absolutely amazing, great job!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
As Kyouya said, it seems a little "too good to be true" that a rookie would be trusted just like that. You will need an introduction story or in-game event of why a new trainer would be chosen for such a huge task. ;) The storyline is great though! And the graphics look absolutely amazing, great job!

Yeah that could be a good idea. I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
Ah!! It doesn't work anymore? I'm glad to see you haven't given up, though. I really liked the ideas you had last time. Keep it up!

Back