• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Sorry for not doing this sooner I over slept my nap been alseep since three. Character team Update Vincent:

006.png

Blitz (Charizard M)
lvl 37
Moveset: Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Flame Burst, Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw, Smokescreen

633.png

Dino (Deino M)
lvl 20
Moveset: Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Dragon Rage, Head butt, Dragonbreath, Screech

595.png

Wattage (Joltik M)
lvl 21
Moveset: Thunder bolt, Poison Jab, X-scissor, Volt Switch, Thunder wave, Electroweb, Cross Poison

529.png

Terra (Drilbur M)
lvl 25
Moveset: Hone Claws, Rapid Spin, Metal Claw, Dig

347.png

Scissors (Anorith M)
lvl 15
Moveset: Scratch, Harden, Mud Sport, Water Gun

570.png

Shade (Zorua M)
lvl 17
Moveset: Faint Attack, Furry Swipes, Leer, Pursuit

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
i have read through the new posts, but I'm having trouble coming up with something to post. therefore i shall wait. :3
but i guess just assume that Gemma is walking with everyone into the expo~

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Well, the school has reached the HoTa building. They just listened to a speech... Some students are now starting to battle.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Alright lemme see.... I hope I got this right, if it's worn please correct me.

Maria battled and Ko'd two trainer pokemon and didn't faint and thats I think +4 levels.

Blaze battled two trainer pokemon and got knocked out so thats +5, but since he didn't really do much against arbok I'm only giving him +3 for chancy and getting Ko'd

Riley battled one trainer pokemon and got Ko'd so thats +3

So the new stats are:

Maria: Level: 24
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip, Sweet Kiss, Quick attack

Blaze: Level: 26
Moveset: Ember, Flamethrower, Quick attack, Fire fang ,Flame wheel,Reversal

Riley: Level: 10
Moveset: Karate chop, Low kick, Quick attack

I think this is right, if anything should be changed please let me know.

Poliwag_060

Poliwag's No.1 Fan!
Years
Hello everybody, is it ok if I can join? I want to get into some RPs, an this one looks fun and long-lived.

Name: Jennifer McNeill

Nickname: Jen

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Lvl(Max 20):
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):

I'll complete later, I just want to make sure I can still join first.

Dawn

Years
Yes you may, Poliwag_060 c: There are even slots open in Suicune dorm, so you're all set to go assuming you go ahead and finish your app.

EDIT: Spasticbuddha has been dropped for inactivity. That means there is now a spot in Entei Dorm open.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Genevieve Marie Molyneux

Nickname: Gen

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance :
genevieve_by_killerkitten101-d4bn3aq.png

Personality: Geneviève is a sweet and kind girl. She always wants to help other nearly always putting herself last. She's not very fond of fighting the exact opposite of her Pokemon. Her only friend is her Pokemon and the clashing personalities make them work well together. Geneviève always stops to think things through and never rushes into anything. Always trying to find the peaceful solution to a problem. She loves learning things and sharing knowledge having vast information about countless Pokemon through out the world and is always willing to share and listen to facts. Due to her tending to be a bit of a know it all at times she has had a lot of trouble making friends and can get into heated debates about things she is passionate about.

History: Geneviève was born and raised in a well off family in the Unova region. Her parents spoiled her but she didn't let it affect her. Growing up she never really had any friends due to the kids around her being to stuck up for her liking. At the age of ten Geneviève recieved her first Pokemon from Professor Juniper a Panpour she nicknamed Sapphire, Not really wanting to do gym battles Geneviève just travelled throughout the Unova region with Sapphire training her and having fun and studying wild Pokemon. She worked with Professor Juniper to collect information about the types of Pokemon in the Unova region and then becoming an apprentice in the lap studying under the young professor. After two years Geneviève decided to move onto another region and took Professor Juniper's advice on going to the Kanto region to visit Professor Oaks lab due to her interest in becoming a Pokemon Professor.

After a long plane ride the then 14 year old recieved a Pokedex from Professor oak and proceeded to start studying the Pokemon of the Kanto region finding fascination in the Pokemon she had never seen before. By day she was out and about observing the Pokemon and by night she was curled up in her tent reading books about all the other Pokemon she hadn't seen yet. By the time she had turned 15 she had made it halfway through the Kanto Region when she recieved a letter from Professor Oak about his trainer school and right away she headed back to Pallet Town acing both entrance exams as a late entry to the school making it into the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon:
Species: Simipour
Nickname: Sapphire
Appearance: (See attachment)
Personality: Unlike her trainer Sapphire cares more about herself than others. She'll walk right by a human or Pokemon in need and not care if they die in front of her. Her red eyes are a sign of her being an evil Pokemon but surprisingly the only being she gets along with is Geneviève depending on the circumstance. Sapphire will not hold back in battle.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Surf, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Scald, Rain Dance

Attachments

• Margaret.png
    Margaret.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Genevieve has been reserved and her app is pending due to the length requirements.

PkMnTrainer Cory has been dropped on request. He unfortunately was unable to adjust to the forum roleplay life.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Haha, I remember when this RP had just started, and I had joined it, but unfortunately had to quit because I had gone on a short hiatus (due to laptop problems) and the RP had literally exploded. I've decided to rejoin though, so please reserve me as a student in the Suicune Dorm ^^

Nideous you owe me an Igglybuff lol

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Name: Sam Ryder

Nickname: Sam

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Sam is fairly tall, and rather muscular. He has blonde hair, with blue streaks added by him. His eyes are a deep blue, almost like the color of the ocean. He has big feet, but don't say that to him. He has a tan, due to staying out in the sun for all the time. He is quite athletic, explaining his muscular body. He usually wears his favorite black hoodie with a skull design, and black shorts. Other than that, it's usually clothes with dull colors, and not vibrant ones. He is quite careless, and will often be seen wearing mismatched socks, or wrong shoes. Sam also wears a dog tag, bearing his name. He wears a bracelet, which had been given to him by his father.

Personality: Sam is great big show off, and one who isn't very agreeable or friendly. He is also a huge bully, who can't sit peacefully without troubling, insulting or teasing anybody. This is all because of low self esteem, he is one who always finds flaws in his habits. He is incredibly fit and active though, regularly exercising, or reading a book. In front of the teachers, he manages to make it seem like he's the best student, but behind their backs, he is one who troubles all students. He doesn't take insults quite well though, he'll immediately counterattack and will not be at peace until he has absolutely crushed his opponents. He likes to be appreciated by others, that makes him feel proud and happy. He always hangs out with a bunch of other kids who support him.

The things he like are music and reading, and not to mention exercising. While he is quite an all rounder, he is never happy with himself, always thinking he lacks something or the other. Sam gets jealous quite easily and quickly, and will keep pushing himself further to perfect himself. He can be quite vengeful, always trying to get revenge, or bring other people down.

History: Sam belonged to a rather rich family, his father worked in Silph Co. He lived in Saffron City before the Academy. As a child, he used to travel to and fro between Saffron and Goldenrod, he is quite familiar with Johto as well. He used to be trained in the Fighting Dojo, where he used to exercise, which has made him so muscular. He used to meet all kinds of Gym Leaders in the dojo, which caused him to see what kind of great people are there in the world. He also used to visit Sabrina, the Gym Leader of Saffron, who helped him improve his mental strength, which is why he is very good at learning and observing.

As a kid, his teacher used to always push him, try to make him the best. Even when he did something good, he wasn't praised, rather told to do even better. These interactions with the teacher had a negative effect on Sam, who as he grew up, lost his self-confidence, turning him into quite a big bully.

He passed his entrance exams pretty easily, acing the tests. His practice with the leaders in the Dojo, and his mental exercises with Sabrina helped him tremendously in the tests.

Pokémon 1:

Species: Treecko

Nickname: Nick

Lvl: 19

Personality: Nick is quite a laid back Pokemon, he loves to fight, and mostly stays quiet among the other Pokemon. He is quite aggressive and strong though. He hasn't evolved as yet. He is quite swift and agile, able to dodge most attacks.

Moves: Quick Attack, Absorb, Leaf Storm, Focus Punch, Dig, Iron Tail

------------------
Pokémon 2:

Species: Pidgeotto

Nickname: Ace

Lvl: 18

Personality: Ace is quite a lazy Pokemon, he doesn't like to fight as much as the others. He likes to sleep a lot. He likes to fly a lot too.

Moves: Aerial Ace, Fly, Steel Wing, Heat Wave, Protect, Rest

----------------------
Pokémon 3:

Species: Lapras

Nickname: Azure

Lvl: 20

Personality: Azure is a very gentle Pokemon, she doesn't like to fight a lot. He acts like a mother to all the Pokemon, taking care of them, and generally being nice to everybody.

Moves: Body Slam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Psychic​

Yup, done. ^^ Tell me if anything is wrong :D

Dawn

Years
Wow, I didn't even get a chance to reserve you before you got the app done, DeepImpact. |D
Now let's see here...

... ... ... o.O

What are the odds of--...

DeepImpact, is your character Valorie's lost older brother? Because they totally have the same last name~ Not to mention the fact that they have the same colored hair and eyes and came from an upper class family. Disregarding the fact that they lived in two different regions. The two characters also slightly remind me of eachother personality wise. xD

I mean, it's not a problem or anything. I just found that very amusing. xD Regardless. We have two GMs here now, so I'm going to wait for Megaman765 so he can have a look before we make a formal decision.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Wow, I didn't even get a chance to reserve you before you got the app done, DeepImpact. |D
Now let's see here...

... ... ... o.O

What are the odds of--...

DeepImpact, is your character Valorie's lost older brother? Because they totally have the same last name~ Not to mention the fact that they have the same colored hair and eyes and came from an upper class family. Disregarding the fact that they lived in two different regions. The two characters also slightly remind me of eachother personality wise. xD

I mean, it's not a problem or anything. I just found that very amusing. xD Regardless. We have two GMs here now, so I'm going to wait for Megaman765 so he can have a look before we make a formal decision.

I'm so fast xD

O.o

What in the name of-

I don't even know how that happened lol It's a total coincidence xD I think it'll lead to some interesting encounters in the RP :3

Still waiting though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back