• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The only picture I ever posted there was when I was 5 years old and another that is 3 years back with my hair covering my face :C

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hahahaha, those pictures with the birds were because the birds were actually really used to humans. And also because I had food. Birds would do anything for food. :P :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They would pick your eyeballs and and gouch for intestines for food! D;

Also, I don't know if I should go to school. I really don't feel like going...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ahaha if they'd have done that, I wouldn't be alive and chatting with you guys in DCC right here right now. xDD

Aww, why'd the both of you skip class? :c I always feel guilty if I skip classes. I used to do that quite a lot last year. This year, I have resolved to attend every single one of my classes unless I have a valid reason not to attend, such as an illness or something.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Actually 2 weeks ago, I attended every class for the whole week. I was pretty proud :)

If I got paid for skipping classes, I would become Bill Gates...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
When i was little i rarely used to skip classes but now i'm just "meh" when i wake up and just go back to sleep.I've probably skipped 40% of my classes this year.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Since I don't have spring break, I keep thinking some of my friends still have school. It's confusing me sometimes, really :C

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, in little under a week we actually made it to 9000 posts in here. I am so gonna make sure to steal the 10000th post.

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
They better not close this.

P.S: Why is this thread now called "Pope Watch 2013"?

Years
Naw, you've got until the equinox which won't be for a couple weeks. That's how they've done it for a while.

And we're watching out to see who the next pope is since the last one retired.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont know much about the Pope in general. Im not catholic so it dosent affect me much at all.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Not really. I'm an atheist, so whoever becomes the pope really doesn't affect me.

I would become a believer if this was true, tho.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back