• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Blueguy,
What in the world are you talking about?
It takes place in Kanto. The places aren't going to be orignal because they were already made!
There are going to be different buildings and places.
The sun ray effect is going to adjusted as AR said.
And there isn't one single orignal idea?
Tell what the pikachu event is then? Or how about the building in Viridian?
This game is getting good feedback because obviously they are seeing more then you do, and maybe that it's a good game.
I don't know if you make games, but it's work. It takes time.
I think you should be more respectful towards this game and AR. -_-

I have no problem with the fact that it takes place in Kanto. I have a problem with the fact that there isn't a storyline whatsoever. Without the sun ray effect, I don't know what it will have going for it. The building in Viridian is a simple recolor.

I do make "games." My project is called Pokémon Grey, and I've put put a lot of hard work into it, unlike this project. I've created my own tilesets, characters, Pokémon, interfaces, moves, items, not to mention a storyline and a number of new features not in the actual games. So, I'd say that I "know" that it's work. That's why I am severely unimpressed with this project.

The reason I am so critical is because I would like the projects in this forum to succeed. Without criticism this project is just going to be derivative and pointless.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Yo Atomic_Reactor
Games looking fine, really like it :)
Nice feature you did with the sign o_0
Hope you'll complete this game, because what is finished already, I really like!

PoKéMaKeR

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Idc what you put hardwork into!
This game has a lot of hardwork!!
HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY IT HAS NO HARD WORK!
i'm sick of this. stop saying no time goes into this project.
your game isnt even that great!
stop being so rude. stop posting herre if your not gonna be respectuful!

And your fakemon Blueguy?
If you only knew...

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
I have no problem with the fact that it takes place in Kanto. I have a problem with the fact that there isn't a storyline whatsoever. Without the sun ray effect, I don't know what it will have going for it. The building in Viridian is a simple recolor.

I do make "games." My project is called Pokémon Grey, and I've put put a lot of hard work into it, unlike this project. I've created my own tilesets, characters, Pokémon, interfaces, moves, items, not to mention a storyline and a number of new features not in the actual games. So, I'd say that I "know" that it's work. That's why I am severely unimpressed with this project.

The reason I am so critical is because I would like the projects in this forum to succeed. Without criticism this project is just going to be derivative and pointless.

If you only knew...

just a thought but maybe we should keep talking about this game and not other peoples games so what if blueguy doesnt like it oh it doesnt need a spam war so its probably a good idea to stop before a mod gets here.

now to something on topic, A_R i am having a really hard time doing the big sprite but i do know some one who may do it if you want i can contact her

Atomic Reactor

but uh, I'm still gonna work on it. ^_^

yeah go for it kagey! cause we do kinda need that lol.
um... i dont really know what else to say.
well! I watched Zatchyo make the pewter gym and well... your going to love it ^_^

PS I know that building is a recolor... what is your point? If I wanted a completely custom one, I would
have done it myself. sheesh.

PSS Yeah, Venonat is fine. ^_^

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013

If you only knew...

XD I can post wherever I like. And no, my fakemon aren't perhaps the best in the world, but they are pretty good. Some of them were sprited quite a while ago. The fact of the matter is that I have actually taken the time to try and do something creative, while you are an inept, little fanboy.

And "hardwork" is actually not a compound word.

Atomic Reactor

How am i not doing something creative?

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
actually, hes part of the team.
How am i not doing something creative?

I feel like you can do much better if you just try. I don't see very much innovation. It just feels like something I've seen before.

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
I feel like you can do much better if you just try. I don't see very much innovation. It just feels like something I've seen before.

Hi Guys...
Well about this... I do know that AR~ Can do much more than that... But how about if he has something under his sleeve... Maybe he has a surprise for us... And you never know maybe he is saving the best for the last... But Ar i know u can do this... :)

Good Luck.
Greetings,
Sandro

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Fanboy....ok... that's why i'm part of the team genius.
And i didn't say you couldn't post here. Your being a jerk.
And i didn't say your sprites were bad. Your not the only doing it.
If this game is so bad tell me why it has more replies and just as many views as your game?
Stop saying he's not taking time to do anything i'm sick of it.
I'm not even going to argue with you anymore.
It and your not worth it.

Don't correct me.

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Fanboy....ok... that's why i'm part of the team genius.
And i didn't say you couldn't post here. Your being a jerk.
And i didn't say your sprites were bad. Your not the only doing it.
If this game is so bad tell me why it has more replies and just as many views as your game?
Stop saying he's not taking time to do anything i'm sick of it.
I'm not even going to argue with you anymore.
It and your not worth it.

Don't correct me.

I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm trying to give actual feedback. I believe that you implied that my sprites were bad. What is "If I only knew..." supposed to mean? The reason that this game has garnered more posts is because a) the creator replies after each individual post, b) there are little, irrelevant discussions and c) we are having this little squabble.

So far, I have not seen anything that deserves too much acclaim. I'm just waiting to be proven wrong.

I'm not arguing, by the way. I'm simply trying to calm you down.

And I will "correct" you if you are wrong... So, once you're "right," whatever that is, I won't have to correct you any more?

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm trying to give actual feedback. I believe that you implied that my sprites were bad. What is "If I only knew..." supposed to mean? The reason that this game has garnered more posts is because a) the creator replies after each individual post, b) there are little, irrelevant discussions and c) we are having this little squabble.

So far, I have not seen anything that deserves too much acclaim. I'm just waiting to be proven wrong.

I'm not arguing, by the way. I'm simply trying to calm you down.

And I will "correct" you if you are wrong... So, once you're "right," whatever that is, I won't have to correct you any more?

I think he means that you wasn't the only one who made it... that is what i think he means...

blueguy

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I think he means that you wasn't the only one who made it... that is what i think he means...

The only one who made what? I make everything for my game. I don't rely on other people's help.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Whoa, this topic has turned into an all out war-zone, if I had real power I'd do something else, but all I can really do is counsel you guys to not bicker like children. Blueguy, if you don't approve of his project, then why even post? It's not like someone was forcing you to post, no, you just decided to go ahead and insult him. Remember, this is a place for constructive criticism, not insults.

And the project's looking great so far Justin.

Atomic Reactor

ok blueguy. i am trying, i have a lot of things planned for this just wait and see.
I'm trying my best to make the game, and if it isn't enough for you im sorry?
if you have any suggestions, let me know.

hmm... pewter? nope, wait for viridian forest first :P
There wont be much in there, well, later in the game there will be some cool events.
so viridian forest will be more interesting later. lol.
ill show some screens tonight ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back