• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
thanks.. I already got it. and the 3 dogs. see my screenshot. tell me of there are still missing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
there is no lucario in my screenshot. its zoroark....

bro where is giratina and kaldeo?

Years
What kind of Pokemon Emerald ROM will I need to play this? Also is this game easy to figure out once you know what to do or is it still hard? Pokemon Flora Sky, also an Emerald ROM hack was also like this for playing the game and figuring things out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Got it working and attempting the last gym before the E4.

But, how do you even evolve Murkrow here... I've seen Honchcrows so...

And what do you do after the E4? Just beat them o_o...

Go to Bronze Port ferry to countiune.

Hey Im Daryl here, just created an account. I am currently playing Pokemon Victory Fire but after defeating the Dark Type Gym, I headed down to only see a wrecked boat. and a hole on the ground which drops me to a cave that has a dead end. I have heard that I need HM Rock Smash and to go back to the mountain. But I cannot find that HM. Any HELP please?

Battle Luke and Eva near the Stardust Fountain and they'll give you the HM06.

What kind of Pokemon Emerald ROM will I need to play this? Also is this game easy to figure out once you know what to do or is it still hard? Pokemon Flora Sky, also an Emerald ROM hack was also like this for playing the game and figuring things out.

This hack used to be easy,but it became hard since version 1 was released,and I think the rom you used for Flora Sky might be okay for this one...

bugs? I found some bug. I'm still using 1.97

Thanks,now I've fxed these in the newest Version 1.99.

Hey.after i got the hm dive.where do i will go next?

Go to the top of Mt.Skywall to defeat Team Mirage.

By the way,some screenshots of the changes in the newest version 1.99:
New1.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Bug at the beginning of the game.

When you enter cutters house, the scene doesn't start and the game freezes if you talk to the two people in front of Alen.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
have you edit the growth stat of axew?

what are the moves that haxarious learn by leveling up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
hey every one
how can i help URANIUM find the key in crytal villa ??
(after ELI4)
and i have 3 foosil and 1 old amber
where can i switch it with some pokes??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
Bug at the beginning of the game.

When you enter cutters house, the scene doesn't start and the game freezes if you talk to the two people in front of Alen.

that's right... I cannot go further. Was this bug there also in the preview versions?

Back