• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No no Jess, I'm actually serious. Maybe where you live don't have it, but do you know something called Rhinathiol?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
whymy link didn't work!!! another one!..Roc lol

275.gif

i hate meds because i feel it's useless even when it heals something it has a side effect on other thing..which is bad

i hate needles more i could run like a baby girl from one! x.x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That would be an...interesting title.

@Dipu
Irrelevant, but last night I dreamed that we ran into each other offline. You ended up in my house using youtube to find a movie you wanted to watch with me. :?

@Nathan
I'll look that up. x:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I hate needles, fortunately my uncle is a doctor and he doesn't use needles much with me. And it's totally free!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah needles blow, especially when they're going underneath your fingernails to test blood sugar or something like that. Doctors can be really sadistic sometimes, really didn't help that the other nurse in the room was cracking jokes while I grit my teeth in agony. I bet next time I undergo a "procedure" they'll have Dave Chappelle on vid while I'm getting my teeth pulled out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
I totally read that as "Staph" but with extra h's. x:
I don't even know. I can't remember the name of it, but it wasn't a movie I had heard of. I can't remember if you've ever said how tall you are, but in the dream, you were like 5'2". :?

Needles don't specifically bother me. Where I live, they try to force you to get a shot for HIV (I forget if that's the right name asdfghjkl memory of a goldfish) when you're in like fourth grade, so I got to skip out on that. Same for influenza- my immune system is pretty good and it isn't worth all the weird stuff in those vaccines.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Ah! Ninetails!

@Tally:
You dare challenge me?

Wait... I can legally shove a needle underneith somebody's nail and be payed for it?
:}

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Looks like you've just found your dream job, Roc! ;D
Do you think I could get paid for sticking safety pin into people...?
Yeah c:
t8rfc1.jpg

Sir Codin

That's one of the most twitching things about Bioshock is you have to jam a needle (Eve Hypo) into your arm every time you need more mana to zap something with lightning or shoot bees out of your hand.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Another great recolor by the DCC artist.
I could never stick a needle into someone and keep a stern face.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eugh, Jz, did you do that? D;

My only problem with sticking a needle into someone is that I might smile and that would probably tick them off.

I once pulled a staple out of someone's arm, though. c:

Honest

Hi!
Years
@Dipu
I totally read that as "Staph" but with extra h's. x:
I don't even know. I can't remember the name of it, but it wasn't a movie I had heard of. I can't remember if you've ever said how tall you are, but in the dream, you were like 5'2". :?

I'm 5'7'' :c

I want to growwwwwwwwww.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
You're 17- isn't that a pretty decent height for your age?

@Nathan
I tend to smile in situations that I really shouldn't. s;

Sir Codin

I think I've pretty much stopped growing.

I'm 6'3'' at 22 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back