• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon Adventure OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePokemonElite

The Poke'mon Elite
Years
Hey guys, I've been noticing that you guys been reading my story and then I've seen the single star next to it. I have no idea how you guys like it but I can consider that you guys read it some more.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Are you asking for more reviews? More readers? More talk about your fic?

This isn't the Roleplay section, where OOC threads are allowed for discussion. If you want to talk about your fic, then just talk to the reviewers that you have, but don't turn it into a chat thread.

If you want more reviewers, well PM some people who are willing, like jeffback. Or just keep posting.

I'll just mention it here, but your fic follows the anime way too closely. I mean, the episode titles are the same, the plot of the chapters are the same. It's just way too close to the anime for me not to wonder why don't you just change it up a bit, instead of just rewriting the adventures of Ash with a different name and a few different Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back