• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I adore Shiny Milotic. Doesn't help that I actually have one. |D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, I haven't seen our only ghost Pokemon in a while, so if we're quick enough, a new ghost may arrive?

( Your posts are technically not PokeRelated, but since they're game related I'll let them slide? Trying to stick to the Pokemon Convos though. ;^^ )

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

( Your posts are technically not PokeRelated, but since they're game related I'll let them slide? Trying to stick to the Pokemon Convos though. ;^^ )

Does it help if I tell you that in Pokémon Blue, my character was named Jovi? xD

If I were a ghost pokémon.... I don't know which one I'd be xD
Most likely Shendinja or Sableye, just because nobody will pick them D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Bon Jovi~

Anyways, I would like to be a Hitomoshi. <3 It's so cute.

Rosary

Advertising weeaboo alt. desu~
Years

Favorite Ghost would be Kagebouzu (Shuppet), Mismagius, Giratina, and Shanderaa~ The first two are adorable, and the last two are wicked awesome.

Rosary

Advertising weeaboo alt. desu~
Years

And no Pokemon-related thing in your post? For shame~

Too bad shiny Zorua aren't yellow, else I could name one Vice~ Although its shiny does look pretty wicked. Same with Zoroark's.

Though I wonder why it's "Zorua" and not "Zoroa". The characters for its name are ゾロア, but the middle character is the Katakana form of "Ro". "Ru's" Katakana character is ル, which was like the first Japanese character I ever memorized.

Back