• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope.

Have you seen Detective Conan aka Case Closed?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I used to watch the hell out of that when I was a kid. Loved it.

Have you watched Clannad?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Unfortunately, I have never heard of it... but I'm always for Mahou Shoujo so I might give it a try...

Since we're on 2 weird kanji shou jo... what about masterpiece of masterpieces, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Oooo thats on my too watch list! Heard that its quite the mind ****.

Well since ufotable is making a remake (freaking awesome) havr you ever seen Fate/Stay Night

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Unfortunately, I have never heard of it... but I'm always for Mahou Shoujo so I might give it a try...

It's actually not that great, so watch at your own risk. Also in the dub they constantly say Sasami wrong.

As for Fate/stay night, I've seen a few episodes and then I watched Unlimited Blade Works.

Hell, let's go with that. Have you seen Unlimited Blade Works?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@SW: Don't worry, I wouldn't touch dub even with 50m stick xD

Just seen few scenes subbed by Duwang but I've been constantly hearing things from manga from my otaku friend so I'm pretty much informed of it =D
Probably gonna watch BDs sometimes...

What about... Angel Beats?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Have it downloaded, heard tons of good things about it, but too lazy to actually watch it. One of these days I will when I feel like having my heart ripped out.

How about Tiger & Bunny?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I loved it. Kotetsu was great and the rest of the cast are all fun in their own ways. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming movie.

Have you seen Katanagatari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back