• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
Wonderfully done, people. I remember seeing this a long while back when I was a guest when it was just starting and I love where this have ended. I hope to play it soon.
~Cheers

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Ugh I used the masterball on Darkrai when I should've used it on Arceus.

Don't feel bad, you can't use Master Balls on Arceus anyway. I actually used my Master Ball on Uxie; it really wasn't smart since it was so easy to catch, but I did get a good one. What you should really save your Master Ball for is for the other Deity Dragon that you don't choose (Dialga/Palkia). I'm pretty sure whichever one you don't choose has the highest catch rate in the game.

There are a lot of things about this game that just don't feel right. It just doesn't play like a real pokemon game. The main characters speed is off, room transitions are off, the format for the music is off and makes the game very large. You've put a lot of work into it, and its pretty nice, but it just seems to need polishing up overall. Some of the dialog seems to be a little lacking, but the text system works nicely :)

Good work though

Game Fortress

Hey Game Fortress, are you really the same GF that made Pokemon Twilight? Twilight was actually the first fan-game I've played, and I'm glad you haven't disapeared. :D I thought you stopped working on the game a while ago years ago. Have you updated it recently? I believe the last version I played was v4.1 or something.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
You can't use masterball on Arceus? And how to get divine type? Light Plate? Am I Aruseusu in the credits? xP

Nope, the game will prevent you from using a Master Ball on Arceus or any kind of item like X Special (Arceus's shield protects it somehow). Arceus is a Divine type in this game, which I believe has no weaknesses. Judgement is also Divine. It's ability is Plate Shield, which grants it immunity only to the type that the plate its holding represents (Mind Plate grants it a Psychic immunity). The Light Plate can be found where Arceus was after beating/catching it.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Nope, the game will prevent you from using a Master Ball on Arceus or any kind of item like X Special (Arceus's shield protects it somehow). Arceus is a Divine type in this game, which I believe has no weaknesses. Judgement is also Divine. It's ability is Plate Shield, which grants it immunity only to the type that the plate its holding represents (Mind Plate grants it a Psychic immunity). The Light Plate can be found where Arceus was after beating/catching it.
So Arceus can't change type by holding plate? Then what Light Plate is used for?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
So Arceus can't change type by holding plate? Then what Light Plate is used for?

It can change type, Plate Shield is just a bonus so that Spooky Plate Arceus won't be weak to ghost and such. The Light Plate makes Arceus a Normal type and makes it immune to Normal type attacks.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
It can change type, Plate Shield is just a bonus so that Spooky Plate Arceus won't be weak to ghost and such. The Light Plate makes Arceus a Normal type and makes it immune to Normal type attacks.
Can I get type efectiveness of divine type? And what about the shield that appears when battling Arceus? Will it appear if we used Arceus on our side in the battle?
EDIT: Can I use Masterball on Arceus when the shield is broken?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Can I get type efectiveness of divine type? And what about the shield that appears when battling Arceus? Will it appear if we used Arceus on our side in the battle?
EDIT: Can I use Masterball on Arceus when the shield is broken?

No, the Divine type has no weaknesses. When fighting Arceus, the shield goes away for a little while when it takes damage, and that can only happen if you break a plate, because the plate corresponding to your attack's type will nullify damage. You cannot use the powers that the Arceus was using during the battle, because you can't get all 17 plates on it at once. To your edit, no, you cannot use the Master Ball on Arceus at any time during the battle. You can still use balls like Ultra Balls though. Arceus is actually easy to catch after it's weakened, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Yeah, Considering. I looked back A few posts, and this guy says It increases the chances of shinies appearing. This might be true, As I Left The tree of Origin and found a Green Muk there, but I already had met And captured 4 shinies before I had it, so I think the chance of shinies is just higher in general. You'd Think I'd know, Considering I discovered the thing...

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2014
Just finished my first playthrough. A really amazing game, one of the best pokemon games i've played. So congrats to the makers.

Anyway i have a few questions.

Firstly can every pokemon be obtained in this game in a single playthough? Or am I going to have to trade in order to complete my pokedex, and if so, can I trade with my self using an alternate save file?
Secondly, how do I make an alternate save file?
And last of all, is pokemon breeding possible in this game?

If anyone can answer these that'd be great. Again, congrats on making a great game.

EDIT: P.S If these questions have already been answered, sorry for being a pain, but 177 pages is a lot to look through for an answer

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
Years
So , i just got back into RPGMaker and totally forgot about this community and this game in particular. Ive got to say congrats to the team that put this together, while i just started it looks and plays great. No battle animations at first bugged me a little but im getting used to it. So again, congrats to the Raptor team, cant wait to see what surprises this game will bring.

Back