• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

ikr, you can just feel the emotion pouring out of my art.

Another masterpiece.
CIEqt.png

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like it. Can't wait for next season to start.

You know what I've really gotten into recently?....Jazz hop. This genre of music is awesome.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I rarely nap nowadays, Skyrim and Vesperia don't give me the time for that sadly.

My background's been unchanged for at least a year now but it looks something like this to an extent.

bird-graffiti-stencil.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My background is still Mithos. I was going to change it one day but I couldn't find anything to change it to so meh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'm not gonna be changing my background theme for anything at this point, it took me forever and a half to get the picture to begin with but to get it cropped just to the right size along with losing the original pic sometime ago pretty much secured what I have right now to be more or less permanent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I more or less go with what it at the top of my obsession list but I haven't found a KH image that I want as a background. :v Oh well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Had a background of the Station Of Awakening featuring Ventus and Vanitas at one point during 2010, wasn't too shabby at the time but I changed it to a pic of the galaxy featured in Spore within a month or so lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back