• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Slightly Refurbished (But Not Finished) Good Times Thread of Drawing! <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ahhh.. this is quite a different style for you, isn't it? She doesn't really look like your normal characters, is what I mean by that. n_n; Is it actually supposed to be in a slightly different style, or am I just imagining things? :o

Well, once again, this is a lovely update. <33; I love how you're making such great use of that background. Cause, really, that blur back there is just perfect. It's like allowing me to fill in the blanks with my own imagination, you know? Obviously that's not the focus of the piece, but it definitely got my attention! :3
apparently it got don's attention too.. o.o

Now give us MORE :x

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It's a certainly a bit different from my usual style! But that's what I'm trying to do nowadays.
And the blur is awesome because I can just make a sloppy background and blur it till it looks good. >u>

Have another little thing I did last week!
(most of the other small sketches will likely be put on a sketch dump)
thdX4sS.png

^ pretty obvious zelda-tastic design. I'm doing a fantasy adventure comic for school. :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
omigosh your new drawings are amazing.
i love the one that's in your signature/posted above. the shading is perfect, but i just wish the background looked a little better like the clouds xD
the all yellow one with the ds is perfect(:

Mike Kun

Bug Trainer
Years
hey there
your art brought me here XD
there freakinly awesome
I know this is a stupid question but do you mind to teach me to draw?
I need to learn to draw

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
hahaha well I'm gonna wait till your tutorial came out XD, wish U can mentor me also XD

Haha, let's not pressure Pokestick too much now, alright? How's about you check out this Traditional / Digital Resource Thread? There you can find everything you need to learn the basics of drawing! :D

Anyway, I'm loving that Y piece. I can't remember the name of that adorable little bird right now, but that drawing is seriously cute. ;; Although, I agree with Kayla about the clouds, they do look a little thrown in there.. But I don't think it was ever meant to be a serious piece anyway. The background actually lends a kind of WIP feeling to it that I kinda like lol

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Got here through your sig link.

Goddamit everything here is awesome. Just the way you use lighting is so awesome. Everything here is awesome. Awesome awesome awesome

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Drawer of the centurie 10000000000000000/10000000000000000

You are the absolute best. No doubt about it. I've seen most of your drawings, and now more have come and I'm just more sure.

Thing is, you're just too skilled in anime lineart. Like, anime has a huge variety which you have taken in and I can see that you've fished out your own style. The thick but slender way is done in a perfectionist passion, and you've also added lighting and shading effects here and there, and that makes your art amazing.

You... drew this? But HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cloud effect could be extended in the bottom line IMO. 'ther than that is beautiful.

And how did you draaw Y-Chan's hair o.o
She looks so cute, and I always never get female hair, especially anything as complex as that.

I think the real spotlight is the lighting effect that makes it look dynamic. You've really perfected it! Aaaand... I WANT TO SEE MORE KOMIX!!!

Just a question out of my head, when did you start drawing?

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Hi Pokestick, awesome art you got here! I really enjoy the coloring you do on your pieces, and your lineart is refined and clean. If I were to nitpick though, I think because of the cartoony/chibi style you use on your later works(most evidently on ychan & birds and calem & froakie artworks), some of the other artworks that are not supposed to be chibi such as the card & gun girl get sort of iffy in terms of proportions.

Also the Y-chan & Chespin artwork IMO is confusing in terms of depth; Chespin is walking with most of its feet shown, yet Y-chan is cut on her knees. It kinda confuses the viewer on the difference of ground depth even though the tall grass on the background is arguably the same level.

Keep it up, great talent you got here!

Back