• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.

Yeah, TwilightBlade gave me a few lesson two months ago <3
I understand a lot but i'm really busy and i don't have any time to spend in the IV's abusing, i also have my trade thread abandoned =S
Anyway maybe tomorrow finally i can start to study the IV's abusing.
And thanks again to TB, i've a flawless japanese Ditto (Syb'd Ditto) so i'm on half-road ;)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Ahh it feels so good to have RNG Reporter and breeding again.

343.png
343.png

Baltoy // Hayley 04685
Trait: Levitate // Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Confusion | Rock Tomb

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Blade I think you should teach me to RNG like you.

Syndrome I think you should take your sarcasm elsewhere. Or else, I might considier it TROLLING and Blade wouldn't like that. Especially with the written proof of our agreement.

^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<

yeah, i'll make one, once i get used to it.

Last edited:

Detox

Syndromes protip of the night: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it is best not to speak to a more "seasoned" as I should put it, member.

That is all.

TwilightBlade

Years
Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
=.= I'm about to steal jaroda out of your siggy.
Crap, i wanna head ot bed, but i don't wanna lose anything on the rng reporter\
EDIT:Awwe you took him out.

Detox

I shall be expecting this to be a DCC feature soon. It could maybe help out some of the newer wifi-ers.

Um I guess.

Whatever you say bud. If that floats your boat.

This is like teaching a blind person to read, no point in doing so, therefore I will not continue this disagreement.

Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=

chop chop fatty. Mattj wants his shiz.

TwilightBlade

Years
AngelXavier: (The Sprites in my signature rotate....). Save your seed/time/date/etc in that huge User CP Notepad they give you but cannot make the server steady lol?

Syndrome: oh noes you insulted me and called me fatty >:(
too bad it is very untrue

DCC posts should contain these words:
Pokemon
RNG/Seed/Delay
IVs/EVs/shiny/event
Wifi/trade
CSS/shop/thread
heil blade

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
AngelXavier: (The Sprites in my signature rotate....). Save your seed/time/date/etc in that huge User CP Notepad they give you but cannot make the server steady lol?

Syndrome: oh noes you insulted me and called me fatty >:(
too bad it is very untrue

DCC posts should contain these words:
Pokemon
RNG/Seed/Delay
IVs/EVs/shiny/event
Wifi/trade
CSS/shop/thread
heil blade
Can you send me in a pm what my SID was again, in case i need that

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
After 4 hours of mashing yesterday, I am about to start my next saga of trying to hit my delay.

TwilightBlade

Years
After spending 5 hours of being in RNG Reporter, I never started on Hoppip's IVs. I have the egg though. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back