• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

saison

Black Knight of Dusk
Years
How far up does Alpha 2.1.5 go up to? This is one hack I've been awaiting for over a year! ;o

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
Idea, story, sprites etc are great but hate that i have to start over and over again from zero...
Once stuck in unon cave, now stuck at quest with bagon and gold egg (not using space bar), and im blocked + have to start over again if want to finish this...

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Some tips:
- Side quest is not really need. Dont do it or u can be STUCK FOREVER... FOREVER FOREVER

- Save every 1 minute :)) if u REALLY dont want to play again on this BETA. It's BETA so u can blame on it. Just kidding ! Save before doing anything will let u play easily.

- Keep testing, waiting, good release is coming soon (I hope) .

To Mitchel: PLEASE DONT DROP IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH. THIS IS THE ONLY POKEMON HACKED VERSION I PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR 9 TIMES.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Dear Pokecommunity members and future rom-hackers,

How are you all doing? Today, a new year full of great good intentions of many people around the world, and for many around here the wish to finish their hacks or other great things! For me previous year was a blessing, a blessing that my son has been born!

You might wonder what will happen next, well I'll leave a legend note, to all the great people here around the pokecommunity! I officially will announce my retirement as a rom-hacker!

Here by I'll apologize that this hack will not be finished! I hope I've left a history piece here with this piece of master work, sweat and headache haha!

I kindly all ask you to forgive me for this decision and I hope you all understand my situation here!
Before I say good bye to ya' all, I would appreciate it if this piece of hacking nostalgie will be unharmed and will not get modified or get broken!

To our mods, please, could you be so kind to not lock this topic? I hope that's okay with you!
Of course you may lock it when a person bump this after 5 or 6 months!

Well.. this is it! Maybe in my midlifecrisis I'll pick it up again haha!
With tears in my eyes I say again good bye and good luck to our current great hackers and the future ones that might will refill my place around here!

Remember: "A great and legend rom-hacker is placed in everybody's heart, you need to find the chain to unleash it and be creative as possible!"

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
That was a fine speech you pulled out. Personally, I can't remember if I have ever posted in this thread or not but it would have been nice to see you complete this hack especially since it is pretty good. Hate to see another good hacker go but I know it can't be helped, it's gonna be time for me to retire eventually as well...

With tears in my eyes I say again good bye and good luck to our current great hackers and the future ones that might will refill my place around here!
Fifteen years from now, you're gonna make a comeback... That is when "mitchel1 jr." becomes the next project leader, hahha!
Also congrats on getting your own son!

Remember: "A great and legend rom-hacker is placed in everybody's heart, you need to find the chain to unleash it and be creative as possible!"
This here wraps up everything...

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Congrats my friend & best of luck to you & your family luck. Great speech. Sad to see you go but I understand. And like you said this is a fine piece of hacking history :D

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Dear Pokecommunity members and future rom-hackers,

How are you all doing? Today, a new year full of great good intentions of many people around the world, and for many around here the wish to finish their hacks or other great things! For me previous year was a blessing, a blessing that my son has been born!

You might wonder what will happen next, well I'll leave a legend note, to all the great people here around the pokecommunity! I officially will announce my retirement as a rom-hacker!

Here by I'll apologize that this hack will not be finished! I hope I've left a history piece here with this piece of master work, sweat and headache haha!

I kindly all ask you to forgive me for this decision and I hope you all understand my situation here!
Before I say good bye to ya' all, I would appreciate it if this piece of hacking nostalgie will be unharmed and will not get modified or get broken!

To our mods, please, could you be so kind to not lock this topic? I hope that's okay with you!
Of course you may lock it when a person bump this after 5 or 6 months!

That was so inspirational! Sad to see you retire. But congrats on your son! Your speech has so much meaning for me as a rom hacker and it makes me want to work even harder on my rom hack! Good luck with everything!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
*clap* *clap* ... *clap*
Amazing... truly inspirational, Mitchel.
Congrats on your family success and even though it pains me to see you leaving, I thank you for all you have done in these previous years =)
Even though this hack will probably not be finished, it has left big impression on all of us.
Good luck with your life, and may we all meet again sometimes.

Back