• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well I've been looking around for wild pokemon in my FR version while training my growlithe. But no shinies have appeared. Anyways I wish you all good luck.

Years
Hmm, it seems that whenever Serebii's down, PC's up, or vice versa, so I guess that means we'll usually have somewhere to go for updates. :)

3000 Beldums. I'm getting quite concerned at how there don't seem to be any shinies on my Emerald. Maybe I should hunt for something in the wild to make sure it's even possible to find shinies on this game. =/ I know--Absol! I guess in a short while, I'll head to Route 121 to hunt the shiny Absol and evolve random Kantos/Johtos for Pokédex. :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I've almost completed my Emerald Dex. I have 201 out of 202 Pokemon, last one's Tropius...maybe the next Tropius I find will be shiny? I have a newfound hope of finding a shiny again on Ruby, so I'm hoping that it spits out just ONE last shiny for me (in the form of Latias, of course)...I don't soft reset for Suicune on Colosseum nearly as much as I need to, so I'll focus on it tomorrow.

So, as soon as I get it, I'll be hunting for Cyndaquil. And Latias. And Zapdos. Simultaneously. Too Many. Periods.

Currently Hunting

Ruby :: Latias (doesn't look like I'm getting this shiny anytime soon).
Sapphire :: Beldum
Emerald1 :: Chikorita
Emerald2 :: Cyndaquil
FireRed :: Zapdos
LeafGreen :: Bulbasaur
Colosseum :: Suicune
XD :: Lugia

Years
Hmm, it seems that whenever Serebii's down, PC's up, or vice versa, so I guess that means we'll usually have somewhere to go for updates. :)
As soon as I post this, PC gives out along side SPPF. >.>

I'm currently working on breeding a third-gen competitive team that I can parade around with, clearing out all the competitive-esque environments in the games I own, mainly the Battle Frontier and Mt. Battle (the latter of which will finally get me my Totodile!). I'm not hunting at the moment, but I'd definitely be glad if a shiny popped out of one of my eggs. ;) (I've never found a shiny in an egg, and I'm not expecting to.)

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
Years
Ok I guess I just post it here. Can I join this Club? I have no Shiny Pokemon to date as I started over on my Fire Red about 4 days ago trying to get a Shiny Charmander to beat my friend who's been doing it for a while to the shot. My Faverite Shiny Pokemon is Shiny Umbreon, as Umbreon is the only pokemon i've love throughout it all. Ok I hope you'll let me join. Cya later hopefully and thanks in advance.

Years
Welcome to the Club, Shiny Umbreon Hunter!

I just discovered the Ralts I was about to raise didn't know WoW, so it looks like it's back to square one. I'm back in front of Beldum for the time being. :)

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
Damn I wasn't looking at what type of nature it had... Oh well better luck next time *for me... Heehee* I'll try again, but thats a really pain in the beepers...

Years

Targets!

Fire Red.:Mewtwo.
Leaf Green.:Nothing yet just got started after giving up on Bulbasaur, maybe diglett.
Sapphire.:I am sring for shiny Kyogre, then Regis, and Rayquaza.
Emerald.:Hatching Mr. Mime eggs.

~Wish Me Luck~

OH yea Two More Posts till the big 800 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Edit:Well it is official I am hatching Mr. Mime eggs in my Emerald for a shiny one. I just got to get Mr. Mime into my Emerald and I will start. Also, in my Fire Red I am going for shiny Mewtwo so wish me luck.

Edit: I just noticed that I am going for two shiny green physcic{sp?}shiny pokemon.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have lost my copy of Emerald so my hunt for shiny Kyogre will stop till i find it again.
I have been Sring for Torchic a little bit but am ill at the minute so haven't looked that much. I will do some tonight though. I want to be next to get a shiny.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Welcome to the club Shiny Umbreon Hunter!
Nope still no Growlithe :/ Ive hatched about 267 eggs now...
GL to all!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, I'm going to be frank; I'm already bored of hunting for Cyndaquil on my Emerald. I'm too excited about double hunting for Latias. So, I'm switching to hunting for Latias on Emerald2. Everytime I think about how I felt when I got my shiny Charmander on my FR, I get a strange urge to shiny hunt for Bulbasaur as well. And I was a Shiny Tribute Video on YouTube, and it had the sickest drawing of a shiny Alakazam I'd ever seen (then again, I haven't seen that many), so now I want to hunt for Abra on FR, but I already know that I'm just going to give up after like 10 batches (like I always do, at least when it comes to Abra). So, right now, I'm hunting for Latias/Latias/Bulbasaur (no, that was not a typo)...do you guys think I should switch to Abra on FR, or should I stay withi Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno?

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
Years
Ty Lil-Dill. Well Charmander is being, Hard to get. They don't want to be shiny. I will get one before i get my Diamond Version though. Meanwhile on my Sapphire game i'm breeding eggs to try and get a Shiny Eevee for a Shiny Umbreon. Wish me luck on both.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Greats News I found my Leafgreen today lol
It was behind me T.V o.0
Now I got my jumpluff back!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well no shinies yet but I still have half the week to go. I've been focussing more on Hitmonlee today, but have had no luck. I wish I could hurry up and get this thing!

And shinyhunter, good natures for Mr. Mime would be: Calm, Bold, Modest or Timid. Bad natures would be: Adamant, Lonely, Naughty or Brave.

Back