• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
You have to use the earlier version of AdvanceMap. I forgot the exact number, but when you use the toolpack (name of which I also forgot) there are two versions of AMap to use, you have to use the older one.
Thanks for your help, I'd never heard of Pokémon Game Editor before so thanks for introducing me to it! :) (and I didn't actually change the script since I had no idea what I was doing, so I just directed the warp in one of the houses to the house in Goldenrod, then changed it back afterwards)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
I apologize if this was already asked but, the moves Pokemon get by leveling up are based on Crystal or Fire Red?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Yo. Just started playing 3.2 again. And... the first time I am supposed to face Silver, the game glitches up. No dialogues appear (I see the ! above Gold and he runs up to me, then everything stops working there).

Ergh. Haven't used any cheats, have used the provided emulator.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Yo. Just started playing 3.2 again. And... the first time I am supposed to face Silver, the game glitches up. No dialogues appear (I see the ! above Gold and he runs up to me, then everything stops working there).

A similar thing happened to me, after I beat Axel, Silver just ran up to me and battled me without diolague.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Hard time leveling up!!
At this point i cant level up my pokemon,,am at maghony town,my poke are 30-35,but in the gym they got 35to40,,now i can't level cuz wild poke only give 100 to 150 points,,feeling damn helpless!! :-)

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018

A similar thing happened to me, after I beat Axel, Silver just ran up to me and battled me without diolague.

Did both of you restart your game after updating to Beta 3.2? If you did, try actually DELETING the .sav file from the old beta, and starting fresh from there. It's not the best solution, but it should resolve any left over issues from Beta 3.1, which these may be.

Hard time leveling up!!
At this point i cant level up my pokemon,,am at maghony town,my poke are 30-35,but in the gym they got 35to40,,now i can't level cuz wild poke only give 100 to 150 points,,feeling damn helpless!! :-)

We make the game easier, people complain.
We make the game harder, people complain.
We leave it as it is, people complain.
Seems like a bit of a lose lose situation for us to me.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Did both of you restart your game after updating to Beta 3.2? If you did, try actually DELETING the .sav file from the old beta, and starting fresh from there. It's not the best solution, but it should resolve any left over issues from Beta 3.1, which these may be.

I did, but it really wasn't a problem, it was just a WTF moment in the game, really haha.

But at least I got the chance to play Axel and Silver this time, as last time I played the game (The last Live beta before Beta 3.2) Kurt's house was glitched and I couldn't challange Team Rocket, Axel or Silver and I couldn't get cut so I had to resort to AR codes :[

Thankfully, that was resolved in beta 3.2 :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I started from scratch. No saves, no save states, everything clean. That's not the issue.

Also, I'm not quite there yet, but apparently my friend says SS Anne is bugged too (he says the game doesn't progress after you find the girl, and the grandpa still says you need to find the girl).

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
I'm not complaining abt the game,,i'm jus saying that am feeling helpless,,even if i want to level a lvl5 pokemon i can't cuz it'll get only 100points battleing wild pokemons,,sometimes get damn frustrating!!
But the best thing is the game was awesome,,but now i can't progress or say a very slow progress,,got to battle 10x times!! :-)

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Hey everyone/anyone:

I'm having a problem with the real-time clock. I'm using VBA for Mac and have the "Real-Time Clock" feature enabled under preferences. I played the game through to Azalea town over the course of three days, played about an hour a day, and in-game it is always Sunday. The time updates correctly, but never the day of the week.

I started over today (Tuesday) and, at the very beginning, the game still thinks it's Sunday. My computer is set fine so I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was having a lot of fun with this, and would love to get to new areas not in the original games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
What's wid the switches in the underground basement in goldenrod city??
It's not opening,,the usual left,centre,right doesn't work!!
Actually switch 1 doesn't get on,always it's off,i think some problem here!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
2ugfd6d.png

what should I do ? when I go out from this room and go in here one more time there is no granddaughter here...

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Hey everyone/anyone:

I'm having a problem with the real-time clock. I'm using VBA for Mac and have the "Real-Time Clock" feature enabled under preferences. I played the game through to Azalea town over the course of three days, played about an hour a day, and in-game it is always Sunday. The time updates correctly, but never the day of the week.

I started over today (Tuesday) and, at the very beginning, the game still thinks it's Sunday. My computer is set fine so I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was having a lot of fun with this, and would love to get to new areas not in the original games.

As a fellow Mac user, I can tell you that the Mac versions of VBA aren't going to cut it with the Real Time Clock. Unless you self-compile the latest version of VBA-M, Liquid Crystal is the only thing that isn't going to run due to it using a a certain version of VBA that's past what was released for mac. Sorry bro. :/

You can still use it under a Flashcart (latest live beta only), or on mobile emulators no problem.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
As a fellow Mac user, I can tell you that the Mac versions of VBA aren't going to cut it with the Real Time Clock. Unless you self-compile the latest version of VBA-M, Liquid Crystal is the only thing that isn't going to run due to it using a a certain version of VBA that's past what was released for mac. Sorry bro. :/

You can still use it under a Flashcart (latest live beta only), or on mobile emulators no problem.
Thanks for the fast response! I'll look into those other options.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Eevee evolves with stones. If you want Espeon i believe you need a sun stone for this hack.

Nope. Espeon and Umbreon are both evolved to in the correct manner. It does take an awfully long time for the Eevee to reach the actual happiness level required. The ceiling limit for happiness was raised in Gen 3, which in turn, makes it a longer process for evolution of Pokémon which use that process.

Back