• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Well, it's one of the best pokemon game i have ever played, so thanks for the hack and keep up the good work. The Waterfall is the official end of the game or will there be any other beta version after 4.2?

I have got a few questions about the story for example: what happens if i complete the Wigglytuff event on the stage?
second, Lorellei left the building in the charizard event, where do i find her and when he will obey?
third, the new island is gone, there's a big tree now. is there anything to do in the story or are there hidden items?
fourth, in the story i couldn't even battle richtie for one reason when i'm able to battle the top four and siegfried?
and what's wrong with the Jigglypuff statue? am I able to battle the leader of the 7th bandages a second time?

all in all, the best game so far 8)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Do you know where I can download 4.0? I searched on Google, but I can only find 4.2 and 3.6.1
You were supposed to search this thread xD

Well, it's one of the best pokemon game i have ever played, so thanks for the hack and keep up the good work. The Waterfall is the official end of the game or will there be any other beta version after 4.2?
Yes. That's the end of beta. Metapod's working on new beta.

I have got a few questions about the story for example: what happens if i complete the Wigglytuff event on the stage?
second, Lorellei left the building in the charizard event, where do i find her and when he will obey?
third, the new island is gone, there's a big tree now. is there anything to do in the story or are there hidden items?
fourth, in the story i couldn't even battle richtie for one reason when i'm able to battle the top four and siegfried?
and what's wrong with the Jigglypuff statue? am I able to battle the leader of the 7th bandages a second time?

all in all, the best game so far 8)
Wigglytuff's event... probably nothing much.
Charizard will obey after Charizard Chills episode.
Probably not.
If you cannot battle Ritchie you cannot battle E4.
Probably not every event is set to happen only once.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
Years
this I must say, is one of the best anime based hacks I have seen. there are a few spots of improvement to touch it up more accurately to the anime, but still the best anime hack I have played to date!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Great Hack! But i have a question regarding my gameplay... So right now I beat the first 4 trainers at the Indigo Stadium thing. I met ritchie, and it says he's my next opponent. The guard guy wont let me in through the 5th door and I tried walking around but Team Rocket won't appear (i looked at a youtube guide and apparantly team rocket meets you there at the entrance) I tried running through the entrance multiple times, but the event won't trigger. Help! i really like this hack!

Years
For some reason i missed the First movie event. I stopped at the water after doing the Diglett event but it said that the current is too strong to swim. That never happened before as this is my third playthrough of Ash Grey.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can anyone tell me where to go exactly after the pink pokemons(rhyhorn,oddish,etc) event.
You should be able to surf to the east...

Great Hack! But i have a question regarding my gameplay... So right now I beat the first 4 trainers at the Indigo Stadium thing. I met ritchie, and it says he's my next opponent. The guard guy wont let me in through the 5th door and I tried walking around but Team Rocket won't appear (i looked at a youtube guide and apparantly team rocket meets you there at the entrance) I tried running through the entrance multiple times, but the event won't trigger. Help! i really like this hack!
Have you talked to him?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014

you have to talk to ritchie he is standin inside the bulding. thne you can go and beat team rocket

Years
Hey thank you so much for the great hack game. It´s truly a work of art. I was originally going to ask if the poliwarth event there charlizard starts obying you is already added , but i think it´s not in the current version 4.2, or is it? If not i´ll just wait till a new version comes out and until then i´ll keep addicting 4.2. Thanks again for the great game and all the details.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Hey thank you so much for the great hack game. It´s truly a work of art. I was originally going to ask if the poliwarth event there charlizard starts obying you is already added , but i think it´s not in the current version 4.2, or is it? If not i´ll just wait till a new version comes out and until then i´ll keep addicting 4.2. Thanks again for the great game and all the details.
Charizard chills event is not in the current beta.
so we have to wait for the next version till metapod works on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
im done with all the events in beta 4.2 version. when will the next beta be released. anyway, this was a great hack. i enjoyed the story line. im a filipino and for me, this is "astig" or awesome. :D

Years
Charizard chills event is not in the current beta.
so we have to wait for the next version till metapod works on it.

Oh that´s a little let down for me , but thank you. I´ll just keep playing the current version and maybe at the end of the year or next year the next beta update is out ^^.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 29, 2022
So how far does the current beta go? I downloaded from a YouTube link and played it thru on my phone till the end of season 1. Do I have to download another patch and patch it to continue or am I at the end?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So how far does the current beta go? I downloaded from a YouTube link and played it thru on my phone till the end of season 1. Do I have to download another patch and patch it to continue or am I at the end?
Nope. The end of newest beta is the place with waterfall after 2nd Orange Islands badge.

im done with all the events in beta 4.2 version. when will the next beta be released.
When Metapod feels like it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 29, 2022
So I am stuck in Pokemon Park. The old couple sees me, talks to me and all then when I attempt to go into the building the game freezes? Any ideas? I tried using the walk thru walls code, i went in front of the building then turned it off then went in but it just got buggy and a dialog box with nonsense came up, then I tried to go into the building with the code on and it crashed :-/

Back