• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
7/10

The image looks good, your name in the top right corner and it's all aligned, nothing really bad about it.

Last edited:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
0/10 I can't stand the Kardashians, anyone involved with them or reality TV. That dude was right to divorce her. The role model comment at the end adds irony. You must be able to tell I can't stand her xD and end rant.

Years
6/10; it's pretty plain but purple is an awesome color.

BTW: she's my role model because of her personality and her new song. She just happens to be beautiful, something alot people hate her for being :p I had to defend my sig, sorry.

Years
It's just a photograph, and not a very good one at that. It's too bright, it looks like she doesn't have a nose :( Also the text at the bottom looks out of place, it's just plain black and doesn't really pair up well with the photograph. Also that semi colon bugs me, its making me see the heart as 3; It looks like some sort of deformed smilie :(

But it's not the worse signature ever so I give it a 4/10 :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
10/10
The colors go along well. I love the art, and it looks absolutely professional! Yours is one of the best signatures I've seen in a long time :D

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I've held off posting after you quite a few times now simply because I can't decide whether or not I like your signature.. Like, it's got a neat design and the colors match very well. But on the other hand, the Eminem and Royce pictures look kinda LQ. The lyrics scroll a bit too fast. and I don't like the links there. Maybe if the lyrics part was removed completely I'd like it more :P

For now.. Hmmm.. I guess a 7/10. Still can't decide whether I like it or not..

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
I like your, its a little small, but the trainer sprite reminds me of Sokka from Avatar :3 9/10

Echidna

Years
Hmm, the color isn't all too appealing. However, that quote/poem is beautiful! Can't stop reading it, over and over again! It's too simple though (The signature, not the poem)...
So I guess 7/10. :D
But on the other hand, the Eminem and Royce pictures look kinda LQ.
Really? Maybe the up-load made them a bit quirky, although I screened them via 'Prnt Scrn' (Which means that they are exact replicas), and they were taken directly from the official HD video at 100% size. Maybe motion blur? I don't know, but thanks anywho :D

Echidna

Years
Hmm, the colors aren't all too appealing. I like the line, but not much on anything else. The back-to-back sprites look bad in that position, plus Darkrai's head is cut off...
2/10, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back