• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your PC friends?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Some of my Friends:

Kayleigh-A very nice and cool person.Always cheers me up when I am feeling down, and very cool to talk to.One of my best friends on here

Arcanine-Bit wacky sometimes, but still awesome.Talks a whole lot, but one of the best people I know here

tmbjr-What can I say?This guys is cool, and has knowledge on many things.Very funny

Kairi-Everyone's favorite member.This girl is simply put, amazing.She is an awesome mod, and a great friend

Frostman-PC's genius.He's very smart, and can always say something that will make your mind think, if but a minute.

22sa-Sir post a lot.This guy talks a lot, and has enjoyable posts to read.I always look forward to his posts

Haruka/Arwen/Alyssa/Diana/any other name she goes by-She is a very cool person to talk to.While uptight sometimes, she is one of those people who is always there for you

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Woah Cool Dragon Trainer I'm not your friend!

Friendiez :)

Miss Kairi - Kairi is the coolest person, she's really nice to me and was my first friend :)

frostweaver - probably the only person who said Happy birthday to me! He's really smart and even though we never talk as much he helps me with my problems.

Carol - Carol is really nice, and very mature for her age, I can talk to her about anything

Mother Moonlight - Mother is such a great artist and is really cool especially when we drink e-coffee and talk about crazy stuff! lol Moonlight Shadow, Shine down on me!

Dakota - DDRFREAK and "Shizzah Funny" lol

CaRtOOn - OMG Cartoon is like the bestest partner in the world, me and her always talk, she's a very good friend

Lightning - My second friend who is really cool and always talks to me, She's really cool and we share interests in things

tmbjr - Woah he's like... older than me, he's a really great friend

Nina - Nina is so cool, and were from the same state lol

22sa - Post-O-Matic's number one employee. He's really cool and has good taste in music.

Andy, Scott, and Austin - The Crazy Trio lol.. There really funny, if I'm having a bad day I can always rely on their funny Rps to cheer me up :)

Kayleigh - She's cool, even if I do something wrong she'll let me know in a nice way. Princess Bumblebee!

Miyu-Chan - Another Cool person, she's really cool and knows alot about anime, :) Princess Butterfly :)

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Dizzy said:
Woah Cool Dragon Trainer I'm not your friend!

Yea, um, Dizzy, if you looked closely, those were some of my friends, not all

Here's some more:

Dizzy-A cool guy who is fun.He makes many good polls, and can always cheer people up

Pokemaster1000-New member, but over time, he will be popular

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Why are you giving me an Attitude DragonTrainer.. big deal so what you dont wanna be my friend. It's your choice im not begging for anyone to be my friend..

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, atually Dizzy, I do want to be your friend.You just give me all this hate and attitude, I get frustrated

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ok then, no prob

I'll be your friend if you want me too :nervous:

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
*shrugs* I dunno. ^_^; But just be nice boys. Or I'll send you to your rooms. XP jk

I think we'll have to monitor this thread some. If someone didn't put you on their list, then try not to comment on it. If you need to let them know that you felt left out or they accidently forgot you, then please just send them a PM. Solves a lot of problems and prevents a flame war.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2004
*sniff* I don't have any friends on PC...Maybe because my english is not good enough :)?I can't tell....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Nah, your english is just fine.Just post more, you'll make friends

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2004
Nah, your english is just fine.Just post more, you'll make friends

Yeah,it's easy for you to say you probably have an ADSL...Just kidding,I'll try to post as much as I can so we'll see...

It's fine, as long as you can make yourself understandable.
I'm friends with everyone, as long as they aren't too annoying =P I hardly get annoyed so don't worry.

I hardly get annoyed too so we have something in common :)
I hope I'll make a lot of friends but I doubt I'll ever see them in person.

Back