• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Years
Your avatar is a giveaway.

393.gif

You are Piplup.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The wind reminds me of bird Pokemon, and you have an unova signature. So I would have to say Swanna in your partner, also because of Keldeo in your signature who is a water Pokemon.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Alright, Curious.
Your icon, signature and profile have Grimsley on them, that of course leads me to dark types. Then your username is Curious. Makes me think of cats.
Liepard.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Houndoom would be the obvious choice, but I am going to go with Houndour instead. After all, we all have to start from somewhere, and Houndoom strikes me as the type of pokemon that you ough to raise from a young age in order for it to properly respect you.

Years
Ursaring would be too easy. Teddiursa would be too inconsiderable because it isn't as STRONK.
Guess what?
You get Ursaring's version counterpart.

DONPHAN.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
You know what pokemon has a billowy scarf like the dude in your sig? Accelgor. You know what pokemon you get? Accelgor.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
you seem to like ghost types, therefore, you get marowak, the mother marowak that died in red/blue.

Back