• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were assigned rooms with another trainer

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
If you were going to a multi-day Pokémon battle competition and the entire hotel was reserved for competition contestants and you has assigned rooms with another Pokémon trainer at random for a roommate, using any trainer from the Anime or the games, what Pokémon trainer would you most want to be your roommate?

I'd choose Iris, as the gym leader in Pokémon White (rather than the Anime Iris)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I prefer to sleep on my own to be honest, but if I had to be with another trainer I'd choose Elesa. I was going for Nurse Joy, but I forgot that she isn't a Trainer.

Sirfetch’d

I'd choose Lance. He seems like he would be a cool roommate and could probably help me train quite a bit considering he is a Dragon Master.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'd go with either May, Dawn, or Bianca. Wanna know why?

Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Roxie! :D Or N, since he is super dreamy... both...? :I Hide one under my bed and come and hug him at night? xD

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Probably one of the psychics from lavender town.
They seem quiet, and I'd appreciate that.

Or Roxie, but I imagine she'd be loud .... and might get me into trouble.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
OMG Drew!!!!!! Or Conway, that way I can get a A in something, just in case. or May yep we could be friends. Or brock I heard his rice balls taste amazing. Or clair, get some dragon pointers. but that brings me back to drew, cool above and underneath, just my favourite type of person

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I know that when it comes to things like exams or studying in general, I like to have someone who's a quiet roommate, and who wouldn't mind me staying up late. Because I wouldn't have met this person in advanced, I wouldn't feel comfortable "studying" (or practicing) with my roommate.

Perhaps Tate. As a psychic type trainer, he seems very quiet and reserved. Best thing yet, is that because he always likes practicing with his sister, there's a high likelihood that he would leave the room to be with her, allowing me to have peace and quiet all to myself. ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Pfft, I'm going with manga characters here! I'd want to stay with Ruby because he could probably keep his things in neat order and talk about deep stuff with me before we went to sleep :]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I wouldn't mind bunking with Misty! We would probably moan about how lame Ash was.

Years
I think I'd want either Alder or Cynthia as a roommate during a competition like that, as I'd love to be able to pick their brains about battle strategies and the like. I also expect that they'd be pretty focused on the task at hand, so I probably wouldn't have to worry about any noisy nights while I'm there.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would probably go with Red. Since his Pokémon are high in level, my Pokémon could gain a lot of experience points by battling against him. They'd be able to level-up quicker. I wouldn't mind if I was assigned with N, either, because it would give me the chance to know him better. Also, since he's an expert when it comes to taking care of Pokémon, maybe he could teach me a few of his techniques. n__n

Back