• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Personally I think the four words rule is a very good one.

Forcing people to make actual conversation > everybody just posting numbers in a very uninteresting manner

The anti-swearing rules, on the other hand... I'd like it if those were toggle-able.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Aren't the swear words on here more or less censored anyways, that alone should keep the kiddies on here from learning about them anytime soon if you ask me.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Yay, we'd be just like Smogon then, I'm sure the staff totally wants that yep.

/sarcasm

I'm pretty sure the mods just want to keep the kids from finding out about the words on this forum if they don't already know about it which seems rather unlikely imho admittedly, anywhere else the kids are traveling at their own peril or something like that though. Why this is such I will probably never figure out on my own but it's what I've ended up coming to a conclusion to after a few months of lurking as Xulek.

Edit - Mother****ing ninja Donavannj, yes sweetie I'll get you the cake. I'm not that bad at keeping my word now lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Personally I think the four words rule is a very good one.

Forcing people to make actual conversation > everybody just posting numbers in a very uninteresting manner

The anti-swearing rules, on the other hand... I'd like it if those were toggle-able.

Yes, but every god damn time? It's frustrating. I want to post 10 times, I have to find 10 things to say. Every time or my post gets deleted. **** this ****, it's annoying. I get the point but it's tedious and annoying.

Edit: WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO THE NUMBER GUYS

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm suddenly reminded of GameFAQ message boards for some reason....

But a toggle-able swear filter wouldn't be too bad, were it not a Pokemon forum. Pokemon, whose primary audience are those kiddies. Appearances and all that :U

I now want cake. What kind of cake will you provide should this occurrence happen? o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In my opinion there's not really a point in posting if you don't have anything to contribute :P

And I'm definitely fine with kids not wanting cursing all over their faces, but I don't want that to shackle meee-hee-heeeee.

I better get cake or things will get painful.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Whatever kind of cake you want baby lol, name the flavor.

Well to see 10 year olds starting to cuss like drunken Irishmen on here after discovering the words on a few of the boards would be interesting to say the least I'll admit that much, even though it probably won't happen but oh well lol.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Indeed it is. And in reference to the children with the sailors' mouths, didn't we have something echoing similar things here long ago? >.>

Also: I'll take a Devils Food cake with vanilla icing coated in peppermint and chilled in a fridge, thank you :U

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Okay you got it Stand Alone-San.

Honestly, I'm not sure of who you're implying there.

I don't know why but suddenly I feel Arnold Schwarzenegger coursing through my veins right now lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

So, doing some Excel homework now while listening to this.

Finally, my epic number pad skillz are coming in handy. Got pretty proficient at using it when working in an office over the summer. Did I mention I got an office job in the summer dealing with medical records? I forgot what the job title was, but it involved scanning and sorting medical requisitions.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

This thread has become random. Completely and utterly. I love it.

Last edited:

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Sorry I was busy ogling a DW Breloom nearby, god I want one so bad at least I got me a AR now heheheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back