• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The horribly translated Pokemon Green!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Lolx to max hahaha XD nice vid

Cheers!

Will watch these (and laugh a lot) later. I find this version to be funny as hell.

I'm looking forward to hearing whether you enjoyed them or not :P

I've played a horribly translated Pokémon Green ROM myself, and I can assure you it's very similar (probably the same one) as this. It brings a lot of memories in... it's downright hilarious.

My reactions probably don't justify how funny it is to play this game, whether you're a Pokemon fan or not. It's probably something Jim Carrey models himself after.

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Got around to recording a new episode. I am in the process of reviewing all my older videos to try and make my newer ones as good as they can be, so expect some changes over the course of the next few episodes (for better or worse :D)

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 19!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
And here is the finale of Dried Leavies City! GRLD finally obtains the Orange Badge!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 20!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Finally have the time to continue this game! Heaps more recordings coming and I'm hoping to finish this by the end of July!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 21!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Moar Pokemon Green! We finally get back to the intense battling! Hope you enjoy! those of you who watch T_T...

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 22!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Another episode bites the dust! In this episode we make some rather strange encounters...

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 23! PIPI used SLAP!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Har har har I am not the master of voice acting!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 24! THROW ROCK is BAD!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Moar Pokemon Green. Loving how much I hate this cave.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 25! SELF EXPLODE is GOOD!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
We finally make it out! To a devastatingly un-Pokemon outside, full of murder, drugs and terrorist activities.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 26! Breathe of fresh air!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
The game is really starting to reach it's prime here with some great examples of why only the developer should be tasked with a job such as translation.

Not to mention we have an incident of Pokemon Groundhog Day happening, just with no Bill Murray.

Hope somebody enjoys T_T

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 27! You Can (Not) Redo!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
A pretty chill episode, but nonetheless there were some good moments.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 28! QUEEN and SUNRAAAAAA!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
More Pokemons. The game becomes very inappropriate for the age group it's aimed at.

We have terrorists, perverts, murder, gambling.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 29! STICKS and BALLS!
[/b]​

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Yep that's right. The infamous evolution of a STICK into a BALL has now gone up a notch.

Find plenty more horrible translations in this episode of Pokemon Green!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 30! BALLS and BOTTLES?

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
In this episode we breeze through the Celadon Gambler Centre owned by MISSILE, FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT ALL.

BUT HEY WHO CARES, Pokemon Green certainly doesn't.

Enjoy this atrocity.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 31! AH! THE STATE OF?!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Apologies for the slow release of videos, I have been quite busy.

This episode we continue rushing past all our enemies, using them as fodders to train our PET's.

It seems at the same time our enemies enjoy giving us 100% true to their word directions or advice. Yes, that's what happens when you try and speak a language you don't really know.

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 32! TOO DAMN HAPPY!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
It's been way too long since I put up an episode of this extremely broken game. As an apology, we're now going full length! No ad breaks!

And in this episode, we start things off by defeating what is left of Team Rocket in the Gamblers Underground Black Market Gambling Underground (it's never explained what this place is). And then, our rival, Bum, receives another beating before we attempt to reason with the various Priests in this scary place.

Let's Play Pokemon Green! - Episode 33! It's a Ghost!

Enjoy!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Like always, we sweep through all the trainers in this episode, slightly levelling up some of our Pokemon. But of course, this episode is without it's terrible translations.

The PREIST's cannot create one understandable sentence, and when they do, it's them describing their actions in one word (ie, CRYING).

Enjoy!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 34! HAHA's mother, HAHA, AH!, HAHA! HA!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Unfortunately, a glitch occurred forcing me to cut out half of the video.

The other half, regardless, it still pretty damn funny. Enjoy what's left!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 34.5! CARBI ATTACKS!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Welcome to this weeks episode! I have finished University so I'll be releasing on average 2 videos a week (at least I plan to, but we know how that always turns out).

No, hacteriolysis isn't actually a word. We got some awkward recommendations from a google search though.

Though we finally get back into some good old battling in this episode, heaps of LEVEL UP's to come! Hope you enjoy!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 35! Hacteriolysis!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Heaps more battles coming our way, though these were pretty enjoyable! Not to mention these trainers spout some pretty funny Pokemon and taglines!

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 36! OPPON, The beefy Farfetchd!!

Back