• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Fave Place in Unova?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Unova is filled with many towns and cities, and many places around! Ranging from beach, amusement park, desert, ranches, everything! What's your fave Place in Unova? And why you like it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakala Pri

Mine must be... Mistralton City/Nuvema Town/Village Bridge. They're all so great! I love them all because they hit a nerve in my head, reawakening some memories in my head. But I am going to have to go with Village Bridge. It is so gorgeous!

Toxic to the Touch,
Rozu!

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I just love Village Bridge. Bring back memories when I first started playing the Pokemon Games, god so much has changed. <(^-^)>

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Personally, I like Black City. It's just sort of a nice and cool place and it adds to the fact that this region is supposed to be based off of New York, loosely. But, the Pokemon World Tournament is awesome is awesome and fun too!

Sirfetch’d

For me it was the Village Bridge. Just so beautiful and was just an amazing experience in the games.

Years
Humilau City, it's just so beautiful with all that water underneath it and I'm a girl who loves water.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I really love Nimbasa City, love challenging the players at the stadium, love the view of the Ferris-wheel, and for some reason I really enjoy participating in the Pokemon Musical - even if I don't win, it still makes me smile.

edit: forgot to mention, every single time I pass through Nimbasa City, I always have to go to the Musical after leaving the Pokemon Center.

Last edited:
Years
For me it would be Nimbasa City because I'm always around there for the Ferris Wheel, the battles in the two sports stadiums, and Join Avenue to the south.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The Pokemon World Tournament was my favourite place to hang out around. It was really fun participating in all sorts of tournaments, competing against others and really putting strategy to the test. Also the fact that you can battle past Gym Leaders and the self satisfaction after winning a tournament, the Pokemon World Tournament was certainly a place I enjoyed while playing through B/W2. I've got to say though I really like the hometown in B/W2, it was fresh. It was new. It stood out from the rest- instead of two homes and a lab, you've got the full set here. Gyms, Pokemon Centers, more houses and apartments, it's actually pretty realistic compared to the past ones. It was a nice change I have to say. :]

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Nimbasa City is my favorite. I like the roller coasters, and I like the battle subway. I like the battle institute and the sport stadiums for grinding.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
N's castle at the end of Black 2. I also really enjoyed the Battle Subway, I spent many hours just randomly battling trainers through it. The Pokemon World Tournament was also one of my favorite spots for battling, I especially liked versing the gym leaders.

City wise, my favorite would have to be Humilau because I liked the scenery and the beaches, etc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This is a bit my fault, actually. We already have a thread for cities and towns in Unova to be discussed as to which and why they're your favorite, but I didn't wanna close this since that thread ONLY discusses those spots. So I edited it a little.
So.

What's your favorite place in Unova, that isn't a Town or City?

Personally, my favorite non-town/city spot would have to be the Marine Tube. c:
It's so pretty and the lil' fishy Pokemon are so cute. <3

Years
I really loved the Village Bridge, even though it's basically a city itself. It just had a really unique aspect to it, having generations of families living on a bridge in order to avoid flood.

Other than that, I'm a big fan of Join Avenue, with all of the conveniences that it brings in raising your Pokemon, getting hard to find items, etc. Hopefully we can see something like this back in future games, as it was one of my favorite additions to B/W2.

Years
Still playing B / W for the very first time. Currently at Cold storage so I have to check the whole region first in order to give feed back. But so far in my journey, Castelia city was an awesome place

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I love the bridges in Unova because they were so unique like the Village Bridge and Sky Arrow. I also liked N's Castle.

Back