• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randomlocke Versus - Boast Bros

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Hi everyone. I've returned to this forum, where I got my start with the Ultimate Solo challenge, to ask once again for your viewership. It's time for an incredible challenge, the Generation One Randomlocke Versus! My friend Fish and I have started a new Let's Play channel, and we hope you all will join us as we play through a mixed up version of Kanto to decide who between us is the most versatile Pokemon Master. The challenge has already proven difficult, as randomized trainers threaten to end our Nuzlocke at every opportunity.

After today's episode, the Pokemon Randomlocke vs. will go on a bit of a hiatus while Fish and I work on other projects. We will be posting other LP's on our channel, and possibly on another thread here at PC. We appreciate all of your support and views, and hope to see you for season 2 of the Randomlocke!

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: Part 60 - Shock - Boast Bros

The Randomlocke smiles upon one player! Will it seal Highspeed's fate or finally level the playing field?

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 1 - Humble beginnings.

The roughest (and first) episode of Boast Bros!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 2 - Spiked

The quest continues, but will somebody be lost in the face of a terrible injury?

Spoiler:

Part 3 - Autopilot

Big thanks to anybody watching this series. It means a lot to us!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 4 - Mythical Beasts.

We have a catch phrase!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Great man!!!
I sent you a message on YouTube as well

Thank you sir, we really appreciate the encouragement! I saw your LP as well, good stuff. Episode 5 is here!

Episode 5 - Forrol or Pokka? Highspeed faces a crucial roll of the dice, how will this play out?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Thank you sir, we really appreciate the encouragement! I saw your LP as well, good stuff. Episode 5 will be up this afternoon!

I'll definitely check it out! And to answer your question that you commented on my video: yes and no. I've LPed other stuff with one of my friends before such as Minecraft. But I guess this is my first solo LP!

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 6 - Vs. Brock!

Both Highspeed and Fish make it to Brock, a randomized Gym Leader who has the perfect type to put a grinding halt to someone's journey! Who will move on, and which Bro faces another blackout? Watch and see!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 7 - The Rise Of D.F.B.

An unstoppable force. One Bro acquires the strength of the hive. The other faces his death. The battle for Kanto supremacy rages on!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 8 - Dice of Shame

A.K.A. Highspeed's a jerk. Fish rolls to continue his journey, but gets unexpected results. Meanwhile D.F.B. soars to greater heights. With Fish dead, can anyone stop Highspeed?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Episode 9 - Mt. Moon the Tease - Boast Bros

Highspeed loves foxes. Meanwhile, the most lopsided grinding in the history of Pokemon. Who is moving forward, and who is spinning their wheels? Find out in today's episode of Boast Bros!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 10/?? Disco Bros - Boast Bros

Fish finds balls. Also, the final showdown with Angry Ash! Can Fish defeat his one true rival, or will he be trapped on Route 4 for the rest of his life?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 11/?? Gentleladies - Boast Bros

Fish has an old world mindset. Will it help him in his quest to acquire more Pokemon? Find out in today's episode!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 12/?? Green Shirt - Boast Bros

Origin stories exposed! There's some Pokemon too.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 13/?? Mt. Moon Spelunking - Boast Bros

Fish enters the tease mountain, Mt. Moon! What discoveries await him?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 14/?? Barriers - Boast Bros

Fish doesn't understand how to roads. Meanwhile, Highspeed finds out what kind of monsters Misty is packing!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 15/?? Badges and Beatings - Boast Bros

Fish and Highspeed race to defeat Misty! Who will take the badge, and who will face a bonus opponent?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 16/?? Rocket Recruitment - Boast Bros

The Bros attempt to clear the Nugget Bridge, and one Bro accepts the offer to join Kanto's most nefarious Poke-nappers!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Sorry for the delay in postings, here's this weeks BB episodes! Old episodes will be posted in spoilers to keep things clean.

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 17/?? The Return - Boast Bros

An old foe is resurrected! Can Highspeed prevail over an enemy from his past?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 18/?? S**tburgers - Boast Bros

Fish tells the story of his aversion to Aliens, Hamburgers, and crazy chicks.

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 19/?? Almost Had It- Boast Bros

Highspeed devises a cunning plan to catch more Pokemon, while Fish devises a plan to do just the opposite! Whos strategy will prove more effective?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 20/?? Destroyer of Worlds- Boast Bros

One new death, one new life. The future of the Randomlocke will be written today!

Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 21/?? Speak of the Devil - Boast Bros

Fish grows stronger as his plan comes to fruition! Can Highspeed hope to catch him at all?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 22/?? Codename:FishEater - Boast Bros

A special agent joins the fray! Can he turn the tide of battle in Highspeed's favor?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 23/?? High Seas - Boast Bros

The Bros invade a party ship and instantly begin fighting everyone on board! Who can clear a room of unskilled trainers faster? Find out now!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Randomlocke Versus: 24/?? Not French - Boast Bros

The Bros continue their ship clearing attack, but as one pulls ahead, another makes a crucial mistake! Who will take the lead going into the next portion of the game?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back