• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
my charmeleon won't listen to any orders at lvl 35 meanwhile pikachu is lvl 41 and still listening..is this some kind of event i have to do to make him listen or is this glitch?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
my charmeleon won't listen to any orders at lvl 35 meanwhile pikachu is lvl 41 and still listening..is this some kind of event i have to do to make him listen or is this glitch?
if you saw the show,charmeleon wont obey but i frogot when he'll obey again

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hey, you commented on tribblemetimbers new video replying to a coppygirl...well thets me a dude on my mothers acount any way it did screw up my game I put the bad eggs in one box together and it won't let me battle brock on 2.5 half the time and misty on 2.5 all the time

Are you sure you're playing the latest beta (2.5z)? I had hoped to have resolved those issues ...

But yeah, I was half-joking, but I do hope tribbles does a walkthrough of the new beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
will the hack end with a battle with team rocket and with Oak sending you to Jotho, or will you change it.

timaeus222

Music Composer, Mixing/Mastering Engineer
Years
It goes through Kanto and the Orange Islands(I have always wanted to see an Orange Islands hack[that was NOT Spanish]).

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Are you sure you're playing the latest beta (2.5z)? I had hoped to have resolved those issues ...

But yeah, I was half-joking, but I do hope tribbles does a walkthrough of the new beta.
yeah I was I was just trying to tell her it might mess with her game cause of the glitches I found

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
congratulations!!! every things are really beautiful, great,amazing!!! in my opinion, you work hard and I hope you'll complete this hack! you are the best :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
This is the best pokemon game I ever play metapod you are the bes creator of hacks of the world I really love this game and beta 2.5 is awesome. When you finish all the betas I am going to win it now I am playin beta 2.5. Keep doing it is great

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
I haven't played this game yet so you might've already done this, but if not I would like to suggest that all 386 pokemon be available in some way throughout the game. Also it'd be pretty cool if every pokemon had at least ONE new move added to their level-up movepool, that would be AWESOME!!!! :D

I really hope you finish this man, this game has got the best storyline I've ever seen for a Pokemon game hack :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
I had a problem because any of my pokemon can learn an attack. Please Metapod answer me.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Hope this get's completed soon,won't play it till its done :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
....ok im stuck in bills lighthouse..cant figure out how to get out there isnt a door...sorry just signed on to get this hack to play this awesome game

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
im new here guys, and this is the first hack i have seen at pokecommunity.
it looks great!
i like the screenshots and the story :) :

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Great Hack

Overall, I say this hack has great potential. I'm sorry to say that I only played the very begging--I got bored and quit, but I assure you this is one of the best hack ideas I have ever heard and I dearly hope that you continue. I guess I just didn't like the first few episodes of the anime--I loved the first season, but anyway, that's getting off-topic...

The two things I would suggest:
1: Make sure that only the first 150 pokemon are normally available, having mew as a super-secret easter egg(still technically "normally available", but secret and requiring complex steps to get). Even though it' a firered hack, you can still have nostalgia...

2: Most importantly: CHANGE THE GRAPHICS. THE ANNOYING, EYE-IRRITATING CURRENT GRAPHICS AREN'T REALLY...THAT...GOOD. It makes the overall gaming experience annoying.

Other than that, I will say that this is a wonderful hack, despite the fact I having played only the beginning and having said the beggining is boring (it's contradictory, I know) I am now officially supporting this hack!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
I've just played the latest version from start to finish with a team of Ash's Pokemon. Gyms are challenging like they're supposed to be (I was swept by Raichu and Kadabra with Pikachu's Static saving me with the former. Kadabra was beaten by a very lucky quick attack critical hit.)

Sometimes the game lags abit but that's the only flaw I could find.

Can't wait for the next instalment of episodes.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
I am in the same case of you Hevak I can get out of bill lighthouse.But you had to continue the game without going to bill lighthouse. And the hack is equal. Hope your problem is solved.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
yeah i just went to my old save file n did it over oh well still an awesome game i have to say cant wait for him to upload the new hack

Back