• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Online (ZEQ2)

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
This game needs a bit more recognition:​

history.png

shot0005_142.jpg

shot0065.jpg

prewiewgohan.png

Gameplay:​

Download:

There are several versions of the game, but I reccomend this one:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/zeq2-lite-f

However if you want, you can choose the Sparking Meteor version in the last video.

http://zeq2.com/lite/?p=64
And there is a present from me, it's a gameplay guide. The game isn't very newb friendly...but if you find me, I'll be glad to help! (My username will either be Pan, Super Susan, or UV Ray)​

Anyways, did anyone know of this game before? or is anyone interested in playing? I think that it's a great game and it really deserves more players. I know that it sounds like I'm advertising or something, but I just really wanted to reccomend this game to any DBZ Fans out there!
We were suckered out of the DBZ Online in Korea, but at least we get this.

Wait.. I think that this should've gone in the Online Section...

Oh well, if any Moderator feels that it should be there, then go ahead and move it.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
OMG I must have... I didn't know about it but I've been on the hunt for a good DBZ game ever since Toonami brought back the nostalgia in me. I was disappointed in the character creation in ultimate tenkaichi which is the main reason I got it. Anyways to get back on topic I wish I could play but my PC has bad specs

Back