• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Breaking News!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
The following information is translated from Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance 2004, all rights reserved.

1:Nintendo has released a new machine, similar to Gameboy, but nolonger called Gameboy. It is called DS.
P1010029.jpg

P1010019.jpg

http://e3.nintendo.co.jp/ds/ds_hardware.wmv
http://www.ugwire.com/media/nintendo-e32004.wmv
Brief Introduction: This DS has 2 screens. In order to provide the player a clear image under any light source. Thus means, if one is unclear, look at the other one! XD!

Interior Microphone: The DS can indentify the voice of the player, or clap hands, and analyse into actions in the machine. We are told that we can use our voices to order the character. e.g."Pikachu! Go left!"

Non-cable communication: Players can link up to 15 other players for battles and stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------
2. New Pokemon Discovered:
attachment.cgi

...o_O|||
--------------------------------------------------------------

The above information is translated from Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance
All rights reserved!
original post: Arcueid (HKPMA webmaster)
translated by: jynx (:P)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
yes read the post...it's a new system they call it a new line it's not a gameboy replacment as it will only be able to play gba games and ds games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
So... You have a similiar thread, blue? ^_^; I need to know if I need to close this.

But, that does look neat! It just seems like it would get annoying trying to focus on one screen, when there are two. x_x

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
but the thing with 2 screen is you pick out what you want him to do on the bottom scrren then he acts it out on the top.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
Why can't they just do anything on one screen! I can't have one eye on a screen and my other eye on the other screen! :\

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
It'ss supposed to be aa touch scrren so i really dont know allthough it is certin there will be no pokemon game at least not a important one on the ds since it's not a game boy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I read in my local newspaper today (I chose the right time to start reading the newspaper XD) that the official name fr the device is the Game Boy DS...so therefore, unlike what other people in this thread think, it is a Game Boy replacement, and it will most likely be the system for the 4th gen. Pok?mon games...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
blue said:
but the thing with 2 screen is you pick out what you want him to do on the bottom scrren then he acts it out on the top.
My alliance said that it is the same, so you can see the screen clearly in any light source!
If you don't believe me, go to the Japanese sites and have a look through it!
And if you don't know Japanese, don't go against me.

---------------------------------------------------
It must cost a fortune=.=
Hm...how many more POkmon species will there be in the next get? :P

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Oh wow~
I'm not flamming with you for I don't want my topic locked, thank you very much!

You post in your post, and I'll post in mine.

ppl will automatically beleive in the one that they think is true, don't they?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd part translated:

"Contacting Screen Design"
You can choose to divide the screens into individual prosess, (if you think that you can see both screens clearly, you can have a choice). The lower screen can analyse information when you touch it. You can input words in the game by this method.

"Sharing games without using cable"
If the game producer permits, one game can be played by several players through non-cable communications. This can be used to try a new game before buying it.

"3D images"
It is even better than N64. The screen shows images up to 60fps, and can produce smoke screen effects.

"Batteries and Electronic system"
Rechargable batteries. NDS also has "sleep mode" and "serving mode"(saves battery).
During sleeping mode, the player can play the game again at anytime, and stop at any time. In "serving mode", the NDS automatically runs when a message is received.

"Analyser"
NDS has 2 analysers. One is ARM9, the other is ARM7.

"New tapes"
The new game tapes is made using the newest "half conductor". Lowers the price, and can save up to 1Gigabit informations.

"2Game plucks"
There are 2 different game plucks in the machine. One for NDS games, the other for GBA games. Using the GBA one, you can pluck in another chip to upgrade your NDS

Back