• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
I like to trade and train shinies...

also, the T-tar that i didnt use wasnt shiny, but i needed him incase you had drizzle :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Sorry, DS lost power and i finally found the charger :3
If your still wanting to battle, I'll be there in a sec...

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Sorry, DS lost power and i finally found the charger :3
If your still wanting to battle, I'll be there in a sec...

Ok. I'm coming. I'm going to win (possibly)
Edit: There was a 10% chance of me losing. I had that game in the bag until my Volcarona was frozen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Beat Sadistic 1-0

GG sadistic, i was worried on when i got to my last pokemon, i thought u had 2 more after Latias and i was scarfed.

Ok. I'm coming. I'm going to win (possibly)
Edit: There was a 10% chance of me losing. I had that game in the bag until my Volcarona was frozen.

That was extremely lucky and that was the only reason i used ice beam XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Beat Sadistic 1-0

GG sadistic, i was worried on when i got to my last pokemon, i thought u had 2 more after Latias and i was scarfed.

That was extremely lucky and that was the only reason i used ice beam XD

I know you did. Anyways, that last hit was a critical hit if I remember correctly. That means you got extremely lucky that match.

Zeus, I challenge you. I'm going to be using my Rayquaza since you have a Groudon. I'm going to need to change my team first since I'm including Rayquaza on my team. Having 3 pokemon weak to ice attacks would not be a good thing. Basically it's a "fun battle" if you will.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I know you did. Anyways, that last hit was a critical hit if I remember correctly. That means you got extremely lucky that match.

Zeus, I challenge you. I'm going to be using my Rayquaza since you have a Groudon. I'm going to need to change my team first since I'm including Rayquaza on my team. Having 3 pokemon weak to ice attacks would not be a good thing. Basically it's a "fun battle" if you will.

Ok when im done with Jango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back