• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team White Wolves (recruiting)

Region Types

• Islands

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mountainous

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A little of everything

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A lot of everything

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
hey everyone! sorry for the lack of updates. ive been really occupied with school, but i havent forgotten about you guys! i have been developing the story in secret, so no spoilers! ;) also, ive been working with zerks with his hack, so this thread might be put on ice for a bit. dont worry. ill work to make this a great hack.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
My internet was cut off sorry mate, but i am here but writing exams.... So yea.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
its cool M.L. until i go on winter break, i wont be updating the thread much. ill get a big news update as soon as i can.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
Hey there everyone. Im really sorry that things have been slow. my irl issues have been slowing me down, and hindering my productivity. so, this is the long awaited big news update that i have neglected to inform you all about. The story, after some much needed thinking, has been touched up in some areas that i believe you all will like. another thing, my team, as im sure this can be confirmed, has pretty much abandoned us those of us still left). if you are still interested in the project, or if you're someone new, just notify me. another thing, while i have this project being resurected, I, along with the help of a select group of people, are working on a project that we hope will make up for some of the lost time. no dates have been planned for the release of this project, but im hoping it can reach you all soon enough. also, there will be another announcement coming soon that will surely make up for lost time. Until next time, see ya poke-peeps!

Back