• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 90's [Nickelodeon Fan Club] are ALL THAT~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

The 90's Nickelodeon
Fan Club!

Owner: Denny Hamlin
nickelodeon-characters-from-the-90s.jpg

Introduction

How many of you lived through the gloooooorious era that is 90's Nickelodeon? Hmm, I see we have a few hands here! Are you a fan of Nickelodeon during the 1990's? Do you love TV shows such as Doug, Rugrats, CatDog, Hey Arnold, All That, Clarissa Explains It All, The Secret World Of Alex Mack, and many many many more to name? If you love any of the shows from 1990 to 1999, then you will want to join this club! It doesn't matter if you didn't live through this era, but admire the TV shows no matter what, you are welcome to join! Remember, this club is focused on 90's Nickelodeon only.​

Rules

As always, in every club. There are rules here!
  1. All PokeCommunity & FC&G rules apply.
  2. No flaming, bashing, trolling. Everyone must respect each other!
  3. As this is a club solely dedicated to all shows during a certain era (1990's), discussion regarding early 2000's TV shows are permitted. Please refrain from discussing current-era Nickelodeon TV shows.
  4. No linking download websites. Youtube videos are okay as long as they are clips.
  5. Enjoy the nostalgia and have a great time!

Sign-Up!

Got 90's Nickelodeon fever? Yay! I do too. Take the time to sign up using the template below. While you sign up, take the time to write a short paragraph (under "Additional Information") about your 90's Nickelodeon experience. What shows did you watch? What show impacted your life? Be sure you stick with the current topic discussion, if there is any.

Username:
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows:
Additional Information:​

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Megan!! You're amazing!!! (X100)
Username: Venitardus
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Rugrats, Cat dog, angry Beavers, Doug, Hey Arnold, invader Zim, cow and chicken, Kenan and Kal, All That
Additional Information: The 90's nickelodeon had the best cartoons. I pretty much watched anything and everything.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Greatest. Club. Ever. Hands down.

Username: elheroeoscuro
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim
Additional Information: Stoop Kid never leaves his stoop!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: Tenth Doctor
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Doug, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains it all, Invader Zim, As Told by Ginger (not sure if this is 90's or not)
Additional Information: I grew up with 90's nickelodeon. I used to watch Doug and Clarissa with my parents when I was younger. ^w^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Cadance
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, All That, Kenan & Kel, Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life.
Additional Information: I was literally BORN with 90's Nick. I started watching it since I was a baby, starting with Salute Your Shorts. Then eventually moved on to the cartoony shows like Rugrats and Doug, eventually becoming my all-time favorites. As an adult, I still appreciate these shows like new, with thanks to the 90's Are All That special on TeenNick. Bless their nostalgic souls for bringing these shows back.

I haven't seen As Told By Ginger on the 90's lineup, so I don't think so :(

Welcome to those that joined, btw! Nostalgia is rising! New topic is up. What's your favorite 90's cartoon character? Why?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
What's your favorite 90's cartoon character? Why?

Hm. I'm not really sure. I've never actually had a favorite character from any of the shows. I do like Chuckie from the Rugrats. He's a lot like how I am right now. Terrified of just about everything around him and never taking a risk (other than Tommy forcing him).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
Username: Trick 'r Trear
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Rugrats, CatDog, Ahh Real Monsters, Legends of the Hidden Temple
Additional Information: I feel bad for the kids born 1997+ because they never got to experience or remember the most amazing TV shows ever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, welcome! I'll fix the OP to make room for a Members list asap :D

For the current topic, my favorite cartoon character is Angelica Pickles, from Rugrats.

picles.gif

She is the meanest rugrats ever. Even though when I was young I remember HATING her so much, but as I got older I grew to even liking her. I remember I was always *that girl* with her Barbie doll and always ate a pack of cookies EVERY DAY. The personality was there, but the way she picked on the babies was really mean of her. xD Also, the catchphrase "SO LONG, SUCKERS." was my fave. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
(Hoping people realize that Invader Zim is a 00s shows, not 90s. It just has that 90s Nick feel to it. Good show anyways. Anyway I'll be joining!

Username:Kouzan
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Rugrats, Doug , Hey Arnold , The Amanda Show (technically it carried on to the 2000s and it's more of a 2000s show , but it started in the 90s!) and All That.
Additional Information: I don't remember a lot of 90s Nick shows cause we didn't get cable in my family until 2001 , but I remember some and also watched a few when I was older!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018

I don't really know. There were so many. I'd have to say cat from cat dog. He was smart and always trying to get famous whenever the opportunity opened up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
(Hoping people realize that Invader Zim is a 00s shows, not 90s. It just has that 90s Nick feel to it. Good show anyways. Anyway I'll be joining!

Username:Kouzan
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: Rugrats, Doug , Hey Arnold , The Amanda Show (technically it carried on to the 2000s and it's more of a 2000s show , but it started in the 90s!) and All That.
Additional Information: I don't remember a lot of 90s Nick shows cause we didn't get cable in my family until 2001 , but I remember some and also watched a few when I was older!

If a show started within that era and it's carried over to the 00's, it is still technically 90's. Basically, like Hey Arnold, TeenNick is airing episodes that aired from the 00's even though Hey Arnold debuted in...1998 iirc? Even Spongebob counts as well, having debuted in 1999.

Here's a suggestion: would anyone like to include some 00's shows (Invader Zim, As Told By Ginger, Pelswick, Drake & Josh) into the club discussion so we don't have to feel *too* limited? I mean, it's up to you guys! I really don't mind. :D

Also welcome btw! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If a show started within that era and it's carried over to the 00's, it is still technically 90's. Basically, like Hey Arnold, TeenNick is airing episodes that aired from the 00's even though Hey Arnold debuted in...1998 iirc? Even Spongebob counts as well, having debuted in 1999.

Here's a suggestion: would anyone like to include some 00's shows (Invader Zim, As Told By Ginger, Pelswick, Drake & Josh) into the club discussion so we don't have to feel *too* limited? I mean, it's up to you guys! I really don't mind. :D

Maybe those are excellent shows even if they started in the 00s. 90s Nick shows only is good too though since it's more specific than "90s/00s Nick" and less broad. If we do though, we should include Fairly Odd Parents cause that's the best 00s Nick cartoon imo.

Oh to answer the current topic.

Tricky question. There's so many characters from 90s Nick shows to love like Spongebob, Chuckie, Arnold, Tommy, Phil and Lil, Judge Trudy from the Amanda Show, etc.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years

I think it might be a good idea. It would probably help the discussion more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If only this club had existed earlier!

Username: Endless.
Favorite 90's Nickelodeon Shows: There's a ton; it'd be nearly impossible to list them all, honestly. One of my most favorites, though, is going to have to be Rugrats; used to tune into this show whenever it was on-air! Alongside, another is Hey Arnold.
Additional Information: Been a fan of these shows ever since I was introduced to them, and still am one; every once in a while, I'd go searching online so that I could re-watch. I've heard that they show them at night nowadays on Nick channel, but I have yet to actually look.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Agh I know huh! I was actually working on this during my Demotion Leave, I FINALLY got around to posting it. :D Welcome!

& adjusted rule #3 a bit which explains the limit of talking about 00's TV shows. You can NOW talk about them! :)

Another good character that's my favorite would be Skeeter Valentine, from Doug! Love his HONK HONK sounds and how his advice has helped Doug (well...sometimes, but he's a wonderful friend!).

tumblr_loyj5jbTRK1ql0sq0o1_500.gif

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Well, now that we can talk about 00. I want to mention that my favorite character is Kimi Finster. She's the reason people call me Kimi today. I love her because she's so adorable. <3 I also love that she is Japanese as well. They are showing the episodes with Kimi on 90's are all that too... so I hope it's okay to bring her up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
One of my most favorites would be Chuckie (or is it Chucky?) from Rugrats. He's got orange hair, which really makes him stand out among the crowd. Plus, compared to other kids, his personality is quite different, which makes me fond of him even more. This is more of a 00's cartoon, but one of other favorites would be Cat from CatDog. In general, love how wise he is! He's also kind of blunt alongside, which adds to the touch.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Chuckie is such a scaredy cat I swear. xD Both he and Tommy are complete polar opposites, like he's the brave one and he's the scaredy one. The fact that he works around his flaws makes me like him as a character, especially during the All Grown Up Series.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As owner, I'm gonna go ahead and bump this! That was quick, it's been a month already :|

New topic for discussion!~ What is your favorite non-cartoon TV show? Examples include The Secret World of Alex Mac, Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Salute Your Shorts, etc.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What is your favorite non-cartoon TV show? Examples include The Secret World of Alex Mac, Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Salute Your Shorts, etc.

Kenan and Kal was one of my favorites.

Back