• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Brock have eyes?

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
Dunno if this should be somewhere else, just move it if it is please...

Well, does he? Are they japanese eyes? Or just lines on his forehead?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
ROFLMAO!!! XD
I beleive he has eyes he just has them closed all the time its just the way the designed him ^__^

and if he didnt have eyes dont you think hed be running into trees all the time? xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
LMFAO!

yes he does have eyes, we have seen them open for about 10 seconds since the start of pokemon lol :P

Brock_with_his_eyes_open.GIF

Years
He's eyes appearing to be close is his most famous characteristic, they are only open unnaturally in rare occasions in the anime apperances of The Ninja Poké-Showdown, Who gets to keep togepi? and where the picture is from A Crowning Achievement. The picture is showing A Crowning Achievement where he is teasing a larvitar.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
O_O oh....my he looks better with his eyes closed xDD
ROFLMAO!!

Oh wow.

Like others have said, they are perfectly normal eyes. I have heard that the "squint" is supposed to give him an Asian look. (take that with the whole salt shaker)

Dude, I used to freakin' think he was blind. But that was abandoned after I realized he would see something.

Then I just thought that he had some kind of disorder.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
I asked my brother once why Brock's eyes were like that, and he said it was because Brock couldn't afford glasses, so he just walks around with his eyes closed like a blind samurai.

I remember in the battle frontier arc, after Ash beat Lucie, there was a scene where Lucie goes home and is welcomed by her housepet Pokemon, which all have squinted eyes in their design(Skitty, Snorlax, Cyndaquil, etc.) an then she starts daydreaming about Brock and his "beautiful eyes". One is supposed to assume that Lucie is fetishist towards men with squinted eyes. (I love the anime's little jokes)

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
Of course Brock has eyes! How do you think he goes nuts for all those women? Smells them?

jkbutya..
I used to think the exact same thing the first time I saw Brock.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I think he has eyes, but because Japanese eyes are kind of squinty, I guess they made his eyes.. A little too squinty....

Back