• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Keldeo Event

Years
I only found out about Keldeo event last night, and was disappointed to find out that it was over, though I intend to get Genesect within the next week.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I got mine I believe a week before B2/W2 came out (in America). I haven't transferred it to my Black 2 yet.

Pinta77

I ended up trading it to Black 2 and leveled it up even more! I couldn't change it's form though since it already knew secret sword from black 1.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Can't you just have it forget the move and relearn it, thus changing its forme?

Cyclone

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I believe he has to learn Sacred Sword in B2W2 if you want him to change forme, if that's what you're after. If so, you'll need to make him forget the move and teach it to him again in Black2. If not, you have nothing to worry about c:

No, as long as it knows the move, it will be in Resolution forme.

Back