• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favorite colors are Purple, Blue and Green. They seem to be very easy on the eyes for me.

Years
Since I was a child, my favorite color has always gone back and forth between blue and green.. however, nowadays I consider both of them the same :)

kinda ironic how I use orange for my posts here, though, isn't it?

Years
Orange is my favorite color, but I prefer it in a shade that's a little closer to an orange-red than a bright orange. I've also been fond of pink lately for some strange reason, too.

Years
I struggled to find a colour which was my favourite as a child. I like patterns of colour but patterns involving grey are definitely my favourite.
Not a silvery grey a matte grey that's as in between black and white as you can get I have deduced.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I love orange because it's so warm and happy and reminds me of sweeties, which everyone knows are badass, and it's the colour of oranges which I've always found rather lovely. Basically, wearing orange makes you the best person on earth at any given time.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Right now it's pink. Purple is also a good one, oh and orange and bright green too! I'll be here all day if I wanna keep going though...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Red! More of the crimson red shades than the bright red shades, but Red has been my favorite color since Middle School (before then I couldn't decide on a favorite. Went from Yellow to Purple to whatever) and it will be my favorite forevermore.

Second would have to be yellow. One of the colors I really look good in so I've grown really fond of it.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Always really liked those darkish blues, but I'd have to say my favourite colour has always been purple. I guess it's because I used to be really fond of this song that went along the lines of

"One eye, one horn,
Purple people eater!"
(some more words go here)

Kind of weird now I think about it, but I really liked purple back then. It's also a relaxing colour and instantly makes me feel better. I also like yellow quite a bit, it's the symbol of happiness and gets me in a cheery mood, it brings life and colour into something dull and is generally a very positive colour.

Back