• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hacking Company (PHC -Now Recruiting)

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Introduction:

After the death of the original PHC, I wanted to start off with a fresh team full of individuals ready to create a good hack! PHC's main focus is to produce quality hacks, and only quality hacks. Extraordinary amounts of time and effort have been put into our current hack, Pokemon Daydream White version. In production since August of last year, the maps for the entire game are 85% done, the main storyline written, and several songs for the game have been composed. But sadly, a ROM hack cannot be completed without essential things like scripts and sprites. But that's where you come in!

Applications

PHC is currently recruiting:​
  • Scripters (with experience)
  • Mappers (only one, but needs to be experienced too)
  • Spriters (with experience)
  • A person skilled with ASM
  • Artists (preferably someone good at drawing/designing trainers)

Form:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Why you want to join PHC:
Email:
Contact information:

Current Team Members​

• Myself (Mapping, scripting, music, etc)
  • RedFan (Mapping)
  • Nicole Peterson (scripting)
  • Korvydaehunt (scripting)
  • JillSandwich93 (music)
  • MIDIMasterShiro (music)
  • JingoChip (music)

Beta Testers​

• mukkamukka
    edwardo999

Current Projects:

Pokemon Daydream White version

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268452

Last edited:

mukkamukka

Elite Four Champion
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I can do Beta Testing, and a little bit of mapping, i have bits and pieces of experience by myself thats the way i usally hack

SK3

Years
Well we already have some beta testers, but if you want to join with them that'd be great! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Just to let you know I'm not busy anymore, so feel free to PM me.

SK3

Years
Sure! I'll actually make a list of all the beta testers now.

ajubaba

Hey..What's up?
Years
I can draw trainers and map, can I join the team?
PM me if you need proof or something, hahaha

Last edited:

SK3

Years
I can draw trainers and map, can I join the team?
PM me if you need proof or something, hahaha

Sorry, we don't need any mappers atm, should've taken that off the list. But we do need an artist, mind PMing me some work?

Update: You have been accepted!

Last edited:

SK3

Years
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Could someone remove me from the team please? It seems that lately I'm always busy, and I just have no time to hack anymore. I'll still work on my hack (slowly), but I just can't help people out anymore. Sorry guys. :(

SK3

Years
Could someone remove me from the team please? It seems that lately I'm always busy, and I just have no time to hack anymore. I'll still work on my hack (slowly), but I just can't help people out anymore. Sorry guys. :(

Sure man, sad to see you go! :(
Hopefully you find time to hack again.

SK3

Years
Sorry I haven't posted in this thread too much guys xP.Things are going slow right now, but work is picking back up!.This hack has gone a long way, too long for it not be finished!
This summer, my main focus will be Daydream White. My goal is to have Beta 1 out by August, is that a good goal for you all too?

Also, userbars made by Elaynii!
1.png

DWV.gif

SK3

Years
I'll let you know :), we might focus on completing a lot of the other aspects of the hack before scripting, so scripting will be the main focus when the time comes.

Back