• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
MAN! I DIDN"T KNOW HOW ADDICTING THE GAME WAS!!!!!

i've stopped recording vids of you hack, because it takes too much space on my comp and i hafta stop play stop play, but since i stopped and jsut played, i cant stop!!! but right now i did cuz i got hw, but after that, im gonna play!!!!

poke321

Pro Trainer
Years
wheres the real dl? and wat kind of GBA emulator do u need?and y doesnt it work for me?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
two more glitch shots

GLITCHES -- i finished beta 2 and this is all i could find for now.

glitchpicsbo3.png

3rq0.png

4tc6.png

gltichszo3.png

glitchpicspp0.png

glitchpicses1.png

IF YOU NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS JUST TELL ME

Last edited:

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
LOL !!! in the burnt tower, when u go in,silver will tok to u,but not battle,and wif each step u move north,or as u talk to him he will move 1 step south,and i made him move into the darkness..

me too!!! hahaha

blacknt9.png

black2ew0.png

you could barely see the top of his head haha

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
hey zel, what the update for the hack? is it so yo ucan get teh pkmn in teh game corner?

and if it is, if i dl it, im guessin i gotta get a new clean rom and patch it? and if i do, could i use my save from teh un-updated one?

poke321

Pro Trainer
Years
i dunno it says no image found on ZIP (these stuff)shinyGoldv2byZel

awwwwww :( i feeel so left out lol i want to play :(

Last edited by a moderator:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
ARGH! Bugs & more Bugs!

I'm usually a very calm guy. But, with the last posts I'm getting a bit nervous... I hope you calm down a little (for my sake, please)

Also, remember, I'm just a human being, not a whole company with a few millions budget, if you start doing weird things I never thought of (like, battling a double battle with one pokemon and one egg) you are sure to expect problems. If you try those weird things I'd like you to PM them to me, not post them on the thread. It's getting too full of glitches and I'm seriously thinking 'bout closing it to clean it.

OH! Another thing! Dont expect next beta (or any kind of update) to come any sooner. I never want to face so much bugs posts in my life again. I'm gonna be extra careful for the next release.

I'll research them. But, you seem to have too much time to find bugs, rather than enjoying the game. I'd better stop my post right now.

Thank you!

[EDIT]: I can confirm the glitch ptudia mentioned about the double battle having only one pokemon and one egg. But... The game is just not prepared to face such situation. Dont blame me, blame Nintendo (I suppose that, with a party of two pokes and an egg all should work fine) Oh! All the side-effects of this get out of control. I cant fix this problems, so avoid them.

Next, the egg battling alone. It cant battle in a non-double battle, as this video proves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMRD2E7bluE

Finally, flipboi and someone else (sorry, not remember name) problem in Burned Tower, I've made another video (Hey, flipboi, never thought it would be so long the wait!), which may show that everything's running fine for me. In my clean FR rom, and the same ips uploaded in the pokecommunity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBeYnM4-YA

What does all this mean? I dont know! But I cant fix things that dont happen to me or that are out of my control!

Dont expect me for two days. I got delayed with my business because of this... :disappoin

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
hehehe zel, you know we all appreciate you.

But I think it's cause your first release was so damn close to perfect, everyone was just expecting it again.

I think we all just wanna help and reach that level.[/CORNY]

So good luck with your work man, I love playing it.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I'm just looking for map glitches, and they're not that hard to find... :P
Also, I once used the Escape Rope inside Ilex Forrest and it transported me right outside the gate. And another Ilex odity I found is when you get to the top most part of the forest, the scene when you enter a wild battle isn't a grass enviroment, as it should be and is in the rest of the forest, but a cave like scene.

Oh, and zel, don't let the nummerous bug reports make you crazy, stay calm and don't reply to what you don't want to reply to ;)
Off-topic @Wolt: When are the Tools Showcase and Docs forums returning?

Current team: Croconaw lvl 21, Pidgeotto lvl 21, Gastly lvl 16, Togepi lvl 10, Sentret lvl 7, Rattata lvl 7

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
I'm usually a very calm guy. But, with the last posts I'm getting a bit nervous... I hope you calm down a little (for my sake, please)

Also, remember, I'm just a human being, not a whole company with a few millions budget, if you start doing weird things I never thought of (like, battling a double battle with one pokemon and one egg) you are sure to expect problems. If you try those weird things I'd like you to PM them to me, not post them on the thread. It's getting too full of glitches and I'm seriously thinking 'bout closing it to clean it.

OH! Another thing! Dont expect next beta (or any kind of update) to come any sooner. I never want to face so much bugs posts in my life again. I'm gonna be extra careful for the next release.

I'll research them. But, you seem to have too much time to find bugs, rather than enjoying the game. I'd better stop my post right now.

Thank you!

[EDIT]: I can confirm the glitch ptudia mentioned about the double battle having only one pokemon and one egg. But... The game is just not prepared to face such situation. Dont blame me, blame Nintendo (I suppose that, with a party of two pokes and an egg all should work fine) Oh! All the side-effects of this get out of control. I cant fix this problems, so avoid them.

Next, the egg battling alone. It cant battle in a non-double battle, as this video proves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMRD2E7bluE

Finally, flipboi and someone else (sorry, not remember name) problem in Burned Tower, I've made another video (Hey, flipboi, never thought it would be so long the wait!), which may show that everything's running fine for me. In my clean FR rom, and the same ips uploaded in the pokecommunity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBeYnM4-YA

What does all this mean? I dont know! But I cant fix things that dont happen to me or that are out of my control!

Dont expect me for two days. I got delayed with my business because of this... :disappoin

idk man, i think my rom is clean, i mean, thats the only thing thats wrong for me, everythign else worx fine, idk, but o well. and wat u mean long time?

EDIT: how nice of you to lose like 200$ for us to watch hahaahahah

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
Years
Hmm...I beat Goldenrod's gym, and went back a minute ago for kicks, and the two trainers that I skipped were still up and ready to battle.

Not really a problem, seeing as it's just extra exp. But, just making sure you know every thing that's going on in your game I suppose. :P

Also, I've gotten the random "Exit Arrows" too. But just in the middle of nowhere. Like in Azalea (sp?), I was walking out of the Pokemart and it happened. As well as walkng down after catching Sudowoodo.
I'll try to find the tiles, and take a screen later.

Also on that note- After the battle with Sudowoodo, the tree remained infront of me. But as soon as I walked down, it dissapeared. Was this because you couldn't activate the event to trigger right as the battle ended or just a overlooked thing?

I'm really loving your progress on it, and how you snuck Hoenn Pokemon in very discretely. I'm loving my Mudkip. :D
And the idea of the extra rivals (special trainers). I say rivals, because their script says they'll fight you again.

Silver/Main rival
Carlos
The Lovers
Bug Catcher

Were there any others? Either way, great idea.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 6, 2024
I got an idea for the sliding panel.
you can make it in another map and place some people there but their sprite is a puzzle tile. If you talk to them they'll mimic your walking pattern and you have to move him to a square and when it arrive, you talk to them again and they'll stop.you have to arrange them into a picture of the Pokemon and then after it's done, a door will open

But it's just an idea, you don't have to think of it seriously

andreas2

typhlosion master trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 2, 2007
ok, i found the same glitches,too!! but most of them can be fixed, and most of them are not so important.... hope they are fixed sometime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back