• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Who wants to help me out?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Hello everyone! Well, here's the story: I recently started my game over and this time I want to do it with all starters. I've already reach Oreburgh so I'm able to use Wi-Fi. However, I'm not to fond of Global Trade as I need these Pokemon ASAP, and they have certain requirements. Also, seeing as I've just begun, I don't have any worthwile Pokemon. In other words, I'm asking for free starters.

Turtwig Lvl 10~15, decent attacks (basically the ones it would learn upon regular training, but egg moves are cool)
Piplup, Same requirements as Turtwig.

Name: Renee
My FC is: 0044 1219 7460

Please and thank you!

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
what do i get in return for the trouble?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I have a spare Piplup I can give you. But you'll have to wait a bit for him; I just hatched him, so he's only lvl. 1 at the moment.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. PM me or post here when you're good and ready :)

Years
I can get you a Turtwig, but you'll have to wait a minute. I'll PM when I'm ready.
My code is in my Signature.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Sorry it took a bit, my WIFI was being a butthead.
Enjoy the Turtwig. :D

If you need anything else let me know, and I'll see if I can help you out.

Last edited:
Back