• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
10.png
What pokemon do you have stalk, I mean follow, you? For me Its one of my Weaviles but before I got them both I had my Typhlosion follow me and also my Umbreon. And also do you have your favorite pokemon or your strongest pokemon follow you? For me I would have to say both because Weavile is my favorite and strongest pokemon. Post any answers to these questions and/or any opinions or comments on your pokemon following you around everywhere.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
My Umbreon is usually first in line. I just think it's little sprite looks cute. :] Sometimes Ampharos, and sometimes Typhlosion, though.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It varies for me - it's usually just the Pokemon that I want to train at the time. I do quite like using some of my shiny Pokemon though for that and watching them follow me. XD

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
Years
I usually just tend to switch around since I'm training multiple pokemon most of the time. Wouldn't be surprised if I stick around my shiny charizard a lot.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Normally, the Pokemon who's following me is the one I'm training at the moment. Right now, it's Torterra.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
What pokemon do you have stalk, I mean follow, you? For me Its one of my Weaviles but before I got them both I had my Typhlosion follow me and also my Umbreon. And also do you have your favorite pokemon or your strongest pokemon follow you? For me I would have to say both because Weavile is my favorite and strongest pokemon. Post any answers to these questions and/or any opinions or comments on your pokemon following you around everywhere.
Foe me it would have to be my empolean. he is my strongest and follows me everywhere .he is the best water type ever!:):pirate:

Years
Ive been having my quagsire follow me around lately since hes the one ive been training mostly

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
In my SS Right now (my fully completed game Well nearly like 12 more pokemon left) i have my Scizor

In my Hg which i just beat Clair i have my red gyarados

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
Well, it's obviously the Pokemon that I'm training and is first in queue so it rotates regularly. But, I do love having my Tangela behind me; it's really adorable. I can't wait till it evolves. :)

Guy

just a guy
Years
I never have one Pokémon tagging behind me for too long. It usually rotates between whatever I'm training at the moment; as of late that would be, Lanturn.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
My trusty Slugma. I just love it because it has Magma Armor that speeds up egg hatching. (Because I love breeding. Lol) :D

Silmeria

Years
Either a Metapod, Silcoon, Cascoon or Kakuna, because I'm a sadist who finds it funny to watch a Pokemon that can't move bounce after me. Ah-hahahahaha!

*ahem* Excluding the Pokemon I'm currently training, I usually have a ghost-type trailing along behind me. Usually my shiny Banette. I sometimes have a Wailord trailing me for laughs, as well~

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Somehow, its usually my gengar. Not only because he sweeps almost all, but somehow he just pops up on my team when I breed, catch pokemon, or almost anything at all.
pokemon_gengarSprite.gif

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
I dont know why, but it always comes back to my starter Typhlosion following me, I just think its natural for my starter to always me 1st place. :D

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Whatever I'm training, which would pretty much be Skarmory, Ampharos, or Flygon, but that could change quite quickly, cuz they're almost caught up in levels to the rest of my team.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
Years
Basically any member of my team, usually the most under leveled. I currently have my Furret following me around.

Back