• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chris007's Poketrade Shop.

Years
Hello! :D This is my trade shop.

Rules:

1. USE THIS FORMAT.
What you are interested in:
- Pokemon A
- Pokemon B
- Pokemon C
- Etc.

What you are Offering:
- Name (nickname if it has one):
- Current Level:
- Nature:
- Touched or Untouched
- OT:
- Evs (if any):

2. Be respectful.

3. My preferences: I am in GMT - 5, so excuse me if I can't respond to you immidiatly.

4. My FC is 3482-4286-1001.

5. Pokemon I have:
Normal Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Shinies:
Spoiler:

Dreamworld Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Legenderies:
Spoiler:

EVENTS:
Spoiler:

6. Pokemon I am looking for:
Spoiler:

7. Have fun.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hi, Trade Corner Rules state that you must clearly state at least 20 Pokemon species you're going to offer.

You should probably list what you have from gen II or III and/or what exact shinies you have. By listing the actual species, you also better attract those using the search function to this thread.

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Gen 4. Heartgold, I am looking for a groudon for my level 46 kyogre naive nature, ability is drizzle, send me a message as soon as possible
Heartgold FC:1463-9922-7951

Years
Gen 4. Heartgold, I am looking for a groudon for my level 46 kyogre naive nature, ability is drizzle, send me a message as soon as possible
Heartgold FC:1463-9922-7951

No. Stop spamming with this offer and go to the quick trade forum. I am cleary Gen V.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
I am clearly not spamming this offer Sherlock -_-

You go to everyone's threads and post what you are looking for even if the person doesn't have it and hoping other message you. There is a quick-trade thread for a reason and a mod has told you this before!

Back