• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It was definitely close but I don't think it was holding.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
The Onion said something about the game?!

They're pure perfection.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
THERE WAS HOLDING. STUPID REFS.

I don't think they can call a penalty in the last two minutes of a game. It might change after this game because that was questionable.

Looks like the Ravens have this.

Edit: it was coaches challenge that they can't use. If it weren't for that Jim Harbaugh would have challenged it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Run ravens. Rune like you never ever have. Run like your life depended on it, and let Flacco do his magic passin. DO it, give us another TD, the TD of legends. Win the game with a boom, a big god damn boom!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The Onion is perfect. No other satire websites even come close.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait what in the world did they just do? Why?????

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Man, I thought we lost it, but we didn't. We managed to take a bad situation and turn it on its head, and won the game. Never doubted them, and I'm glad we did it. Can't wait till next years to do this all over again. Oh wow at the music, the moment, the tension!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want the 49ers to be in Super Bowl 49.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I understood what they did, I've just never seen someone choose to give the other team points for any reason.

Yay Ravens!!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
YES! There was no way they can do it, so of course we won! This was truly amazing. That first half, then that second half, and then that god damn finish. I am so happy with how this turned out, even if its 6 in the morning here.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wow, that was fun. And Flacco's the MVP, he deserved it.

It was fun chatting on DCC too, we should do it again next year =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back