• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
The DCC only talks about these:
-Weather
-Kittens
-Dog meat.
But i must admit that kittens are adorable.

I doubt that that's how this thread actually works, here... otherwise this thread would be pretty boring.

Since we're on the topic regarding to kittens & puppies... as much as I'd like to have a kitten, mom's getting sick & tired of pets in general, namely the endless amounts of hair that they shed. & frankly, I am tired of all that hair too.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am allergic to kittens due to my asthma so i can't get one. That's also why i had to give away my dog.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I never liked cats, there was once a cat chased after me, with a reason that I think it wants to make friends with me but I ran away at full speed instead. Yeah, I scared of cats and dogs, but I don't mind them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like both, tbh. I have two cats but allergies keep me from adopting a dog. I also take care for some strays, making a total of seven cats in my care. >_>

Hmm.
My day was spent wandering around with two friends as well as loitering in a closed cafe while my friend filled out an application for a job. BUT my day was not wasted. I managed to grab a Pikachu candy dispenser and Cranidos pencil- both for a total of under $2. Heck yes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Cat ladies? Aren't those some girls who don't have a husband and have cats for their only friends. I don't want Jess to be like that. Heck no.
And she's MY shiny Gyarados Jz!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
She already got 7 cats to take care of! Maybe the cats will take so much of her time that she won't find a decent guy ;(

AND NO! I called her a shiny Gyarados first! >.<

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Lawl Jess is really important xD. I would call her shiny Glameow Mew.

I don like dogs tbh, they're dirty and that's the reason why. I like some like Liljz's. He's so cute.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I still don't know why I'm a shiny Gyarados, but I'm just going to hide at the bottom of the lake of rage from you guys, 'kay?

@Jz
Nah. x; I only have the one cat because someone abandoned him and I didn't want him to die. I've become attached to the little freak and don't want to give him away now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This better not turn into another version of people fighting over Touj. D;

But I assure you guys that I won't be an old cat lady, 'kay?

Now then. The Pikachu candy dispenser I bought today came with some candy. The most recent copyright date on the package is 1999. Anyone want some incredibly old Pokeball-shaped candy? x:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Great Jess, i am relieved! I WANT CANDIES!!!
Edit : Good night DCC! Leave a candy for me Jessy-hun!

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I won that argument about Toujie :3
And Slendy will be my shiny Gyarados :3

I wanna see how it looks like. Can we see a picture of it? :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Even candy that's from '99? x:
I have several packages of it from different candy dispensers, but eugh I would never eat candy that old. I wouldn't have eaten it, anyway, though. I only bought it for the Pikachu/Squirtle/Mew dispensers. [:

Jz, I'm getting a picture of the candy and dispenser now. Give me a minute.
Also, I am a human, not a Pokemon, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back