• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is why I'm hot

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
What features do you have that you feel make you aesthetically attractive?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Big breasts, wide hips, nice bum, comparatively small waist. That hourglass figure yo. Good hair that the sun dyes gold-brown, pretty wide green eyes, long lashes, cute nose, high cheekbones, slender neck, slightly full lips.

And knowing I possess all of these traits doesn't help when I'm breaking out or feeling down, inadequate, fat or unloved. So you know.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Well, I'm pretty ugly. However, on the positive, I'm tall, slender, masculine and I have a pretty cool afro.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
My lithe tall body, white hair and blue eyes. I don't qualify for being muscly. I hide most of my "aesthetic" features by wearing sunglasses, a jacket and a cap.

Years
Honestly nothing really (certainly nothing I feel comfortable talking about) - but I don't really think I'm ugly either. I'm more "unattractive but better looking than the ugly guy" xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Um.. I have a small nose and I like my wrists. I was a bit chubby until a few months ago (and even heavier years before,) but now I have stretch marks in the problem areas.. but hmm..
I guess some people like brown eyes and a heart shaped face is nice for some people.

Honestly I think it's a balance thing. You can have wide set eyes that are astheticallypleasing..but if they are toowide set then.. it counteracts the attractiveness.

Iguess basicallythe closer you are to the golden rule the more "conventionally attractive" others might find you..but it'shard to say because other people have different tastes and I've always been hard on myself (probably to do with the chubby/short factor= lack of confidence.)

TECH_SUPPORT_articleimage.jpg

try the golden ratio on yourself sometime. It is interesting.

Years
I've got very nice, thick, dark brown hair with natural red highlights in the sun, beautiful brown eyes, and pretty shapely legs, too. My derrière ain't bad either, or so I've been told. My complexion is usually pretty clear and my pale skin goes well with my dark hair, I think.

Reactions: Her

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
attractive??¿¿¿¿??? features??¿¿/??¿¿/?//

Anyway... I've been told I have really nice eyes, they're greeny/blue but idk I don't really like the colour but others find it nice so I guess it's good. I also have really nice thick hair so I won't be going bald anytime soon. I also have really nice cheek bones (apparently) and a cute nose, which is a lie bc my nose is the most ugliest thing ever.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I dunno. I don't think I'm unattractive, but I'm not really hawt either. I'm a bit chubby so that doesn't help ¬.¬

I don't really comb my hair into a specific hairstyle, my eyes are a dull dark brown... though my friends say that I'm cute at times (which is weird since they and I are guys haha) so I dunno, that might count for something?

Back