• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
How's everyone? Happy End of Year Holidays to you all!
Let's have a new topic on that note:
Which Dragon Pokemon matches with Santa Claus/ Holiday season/ Christmas?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Username: xrawrr
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Mega Charizard ( x )
Reason for joining club: To meet other dragon type users ^_^
1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I've loved dragons since a young age :3

Also would anyone suggest Pokémon for my battle team ( Dragon type) So far I have 6iv Dragonite 6 iv Goodra and currently breeding 6iv charmander ( for mega charizard x )
Kind of unsure on what to use as the next 3 as they're all so awesome!!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
How's everyone? Happy End of Year Holidays to you all!
Let's have a new topic on that note:
Which Dragon Pokemon matches with Santa Claus/ Holiday season/ Christmas?
Rayquaza? I cant think of any other dragon type who matches the Christmas theme tbh :P

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Mega Charizard ( x )
1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I've loved dragons since a young age :3

Also would anyone suggest Pokémon for my battle team ( Dragon type) So far I have 6iv Dragonite 6 iv Goodra and currently breeding 6iv charmander ( for mega charizard x )
welcome to the club rawr!
Mega Charizard X looks awesome...the blue flames <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Rayquaza? I cant think of any other dragon type who matches the Christmas theme tbh :P

Thanks ^_^! Yeh I agree he looks deadly black with blue. My all time favorite pokemon :D.

Christmas themed? I would probably say Rayquaza too, or maybe Altaria with the snowy cloud wings :')

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Here are all 3 of my Dragon monotype teams

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Here are all 3 of my Dragon monotype teams

Spoiler:
You know I love your teams............ Especially the first one......... It just says why Dragon types are awesome, all Legendaries!!

Have you thought Altaria? :P

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Mega Charizard ( x )
1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I've loved dragons since a young age :3

Welcome Xrawrr! Love the name! Mega Charizard X is awesome! It really looks grand with the blue flames! The transformation, when I first saw it, was overwhelming!! The normal Orange and Emerald green becoming a dazzling Black and Blue!!! Have you played through X and Y yet?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
Username: Midnight Dragonite
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: I have always loved dragon pokemon they look soooo cool and vicious like monsters.

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
They are so strong and have few weaknesses and above all they just look so cool and hardcore.
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
My first dragon was dratini that I caught in gold version.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
Lance he became the champion with only dragon pokemon.

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
Definitely Outrage is my fav dragon move 120 power and hits 2-3 turns just give your pokemon a berry that cures confusion and you're good to go

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
Hoen had the best dragon types they had the first legendary dragon Rayquaza in Ruby and Sapphire.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
OMFG it would be AMAZING if you got to chose a dragon starter my starter would have to be dratini

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: Midnight Dragonite
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: I have always loved dragon pokemon they look soooo cool and vicious like monsters.

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
They are so strong and have few weaknesses and above all they just look so cool and hardcore.
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
My first dragon was dratini that I caught in gold version.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
Lance he became the champion with only dragon pokemon.

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
Definitely Outrage is my fav dragon move 120 power and hits 2-3 turns just give your pokemon a berry that cures confusion and you're good to go

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
Hoen had the best dragon types they had the first legendary dragon Rayquaza in Ruby and Sapphire.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
OMFG it would be AMAZING if you got to chose a dragon starter my starter would have to be dratini

Hello and Welcome to the club! I see that you have answered all the questions I have put forth! Quite appreciable............... Please do not forget to enjoy thoroughly! :D

Hello fellow club members! Firstly, I bid you all a Happy New Year! May this year be better than the last!

Secondly, since we have enough members now, how about starting a new game here? The Pokemon Battle Game!

I shall put forth a test for you all(not math or science :P ). If your answers suggest you to be a good enough trainer, then you shall be granted your own egg! It shall contain your chosen Pokemon and will take a set amount of time to hatch(time will be given to you later). After it hatches, battle with other members here and level up your Pokemon. All the rules shall be explained if a majority of the members agree to it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Alex
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Garchomp
Reason for joining club: I love the versatility of Dragons and their raw power.
Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance, hands down. I love how he works directly with the player in Johto to take out the Rocket base in Mahogany town.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Nymphadora.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Salamence.
Reason for joining club: Needed to join a new club, and this seemed perfect. I love dragon-types. :]

What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
Their designs. All dragon-types have a different and unique look to them, which I am a really big fan of.

Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
It was Dratini. I couldn't manage to evolve it into Dragonite though, as I lost motivation to train it as soon as it evolved into a Dragonair. Haha.

Your favorite Dragon type move?
I personally love Draco Meteor. It's got the ability to knock down any opponents with only just one hit. It sharply decreases your Special Attack after each use though, but no worries--your stat gets reset as soon as you switch out. Dragon Dance would have to be another of my favorites. With this move, you're able to raise your Attack and Speed at the same time, enabling you to start sweeping immediately.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Alex
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Garchomp
Reason for joining club: I love the versatility of Dragons and their raw power.
Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance, hands down. I love how he works directly with the player in Johto to take out the Rocket base in Mahogany town.

Welcome to the club......... Lance is really the coolest dragon tamer that there ever was! Do you know that he also has the powers of the Viridian forest? That's just really really cool!

ohh A game sounds fun :D.
I hope that you will put on more info soon.

I will as soon as I get at least 5 votes for Yes..........

Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Nymphadora.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Salamence.
Reason for joining club: Needed to join a new club, and this seemed perfect. I love dragon-types. :]

What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
Their designs. All dragon-types have a different and unique look to them, which I am a really big fan of.

Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
It was Dratini. I couldn't manage to evolve it into Dragonite though, as I lost motivation to train it as soon as it evolved into a Dragonair. Haha.

Your favorite Dragon type move?
I personally love Draco Meteor. It's got the ability to knock down any opponents with only just one hit. It sharply decreases your Special Attack after each use though, but no worries--your stat gets reset as soon as you switch out. Dragon Dance would have to be another of my favorites. With this move, you're able to raise your Attack and Speed at the same time, enabling you to start sweeping immediately.

Welcome Nymphadora! I agree with you completely about Draco Meteor........... What if it lowers the stats?! It usually doesn't need more than one attack to get the job done!
Don't join the club just for the sake of joining one........ That would be really lame.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back