• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DE] CODING [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
Edited my post with my profile. Alas, I'm not the greatest SU writer ever, and also I don't really know how to pretty it up. Oh well!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
FINISHED. Got this done faster than I expected too. XD I hope this character brings humor and something new to the table.

Name:
Tony Spade

Stage Name:
Jenna Mathews (You'll see why.)

Appearance:
Tony stands at 5'6". He is oddly thin for his height, due to his high metabolism. He can basically eat five or six plates at a buffet and barely gain two pounds. He would be unhealthily skinny if it weren't his big appetite, so yay to food! He has short brown hair and blue eyes. He usually likes wearing pink shirts, since it is the only article clothing that he can get that's in pink that doesn't involve looking in the female section of stores. He usually wears white cargos, but at times wears dark denim jeans. Tony usually wears white converse, but when he knows he will be running he wears sneakers.

He rarely goes full drag, since his age doesn't allow him to perform in clubs. He usually goes drag during parties that his friends throw. As Jenna, Tony wears a long red wig. His face is painted on with makeup. Blush, foundation, and skin cream are noticeable on his face. His eye lids are a bright red and he wears contacts that make his eyes brown. His lips are coated in dark red lipstick. Tony wears a long, purple, one piece dress that is cut at the side, to allow her right leg some room. To top that off he wears black high-heels.

Personality:
Tony is known for being sassy. He is very bold about his opinions and doesn't give a crap about what people think of him. He will wear what he wants and he will like what he likes and if you have a problem with it you can either expect the middle finger or to be cursed out at. His sassy personality is accompanied by his wit. He can turn insults back at people and turn arguments upside down. He can insult people in a way that makes his allies laugh and his enemies burn bright red with anger.

If you were to talk to his friends, they would say that Tony can talk, as in talk a lot. Tony likes talking to people. He likes meeting others and talking about their lives. He is able to make a shy person at ease once he can get a conversation going and can suck the nervousness out of a room. His talkative nature also aids him in the area of ranting. He can rant about a topic for hours, expressing his opinion, why it is the way it is, and how funny, stupid, or great something is.

His talkative personality however, can be a strength, but can also be a weakness. Tony has trouble shutting up. Sure in class, he knows when to shut up, but that's because he doesn't want to be stuck in detention where all you do is sit and stare at the clock. In other areas of life, he doesn't know when to keep his lips shut. Even though Tony may not mean too, many times what he says can hurt others close to him. He doesn't know how his opinions can be to someone until after it comes out of his and into the ears of his listener. He is working to fix this, but he still has a long way to go.

His sassy personality and talkative nature also combine to another weakness and strength. He doesn't know when to back down. He can be very relentless. Tony has trouble giving up and letting things go. In situations that will end up in his loss, Tony will not give in. He will not back down. He will keep going at it until he can get something good out of it.

Tony fears a day when he won't love himself, a day when he won't be proud of himself. He is afraid of the decisions he makes because of a possibility that it'll turn him into something he won't be proud of. Tony is happy and he's proud to be himself. He likes that he is proud to be the person he knows he is and doesn't want that taken away from him and that's what he fears the most.

Tony loves singing, he loves dancing, he loves the color pink, and he loves makeup. Now let's find something that puts them all together. DRAG. Tony wants to be a drag queen once he graduates high school. He dreams of being under the spot light with a feminine appearance while singing or even dancing. He doesn't want to gain a vagina, he just wants to be on stage acting like he has one in a very over the top fashion. Is that too much to ask?

Backstory:

"Er meh gerd, did we use a condom?"

"Um… I don't think so."

That was the conversation his parents had 17-18 years ago. His father worked as a DA and his mother was an intern. They were having an affair, something they were keeping quiet from the office. However, they had gotten careless and gotten drunk and the next morning that conversation occurred in his father's room.

One very rushed marriage and nine months later Tony came out of womb and they couldn't be happier. His father resumed his work as a DA while his mother, after her maternity leave, decided to work as a paralegal, so she could have some time with her son. With a background surrounded by the law, it's no wonder where Tony obtained his sassiness, his wit, and his love to talk. Lawyers and DAs do it in court every day. Well not every day, but you get the point.

The funny thing is, his parent's marriage has stayed strong after 17 years. YAY to happy endings!

Tony came out as a homosexual man in the eighth grade. He told off the whole student body and flipped his middle finger at them. Teachers were present at the time and he was sent to the principal's office and had to explain to his parents why he cursed out +100 students and flipped them off during lunch time. Needless to say, at the end of the day, he was out as a gay man and his parents didn't have much of a problem with it.

He discovered his love of drag during sophomore year of high school. After a horrible break up with a closeted boy, his friends tried to cheer him up and got him to watch "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". He fell in love with Tim Curry's drag performance, especially the number "Sweet Transvestite". This was where his interest in drag was born and after some research, he fell in love with it completely.

Speaking of drag, he received his strange letter at a party his friends were throwing. He was throwing quite a show that involved awkward twerking, leg spinning, and fabulous singing, when the door bell rang and on the porch was a basket with a pokegear, the letter, and a Mareep inside. Honestly, Tony had been contemplating on going on a pokemon journey. It would allow him to spread his talent and Jenna around the region. It took a while, but his parents allowed him to go out on the journey with the Mareep he received in a basket, only if he promised that he would at least go to college after high school. (He was going to go straight to becoming a drag queen after high school.)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
FINISHED. Got this done faster than I expected too. XD I hope this character brings humor and something new to the table.

LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS !
Hilarious and very detailed SU :3
Fabulous Tony/Jenna is accepted! :D

My SIGN-UP thing

Your Sign-Up thing is... ACCEPTED!
Nicely done, good sir o3o

Name: Hector Mikhail

:DDDDDDDDD
I LOVE THIIIIIIIS!
Hector is accepted! Nice SU, Tokio. I's very well done and a very nice read! o3o
And the er mah gerd, nicely put, sir ;]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS !
Hilarious and very detailed SU :3
Fabulous Tony/Jenna is accepted! :D

Your Sign-Up thing is... ACCEPTED!
Nicely done, good sir o3o

:DDDDDDDDD
I LOVE THIIIIIIIS!
Hector is accepted! Nice SU, Tokio. I's very well done and a very nice read! o3o
And the er mah gerd, nicely put, sir ;]

wHAT you dont LOVE IT

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH TOKIO

jkjkjkjkkjjkjkkkkdhdgjwabldesj.kfeahahahahahahahahaha you know what im excited for this rp

Years
wHAT you dont LOVE IT

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH TOKIO

You just don't ~satisfy~ EliteBeats the way I do~ With my elegant prose and flowing descriptions, I can have anyone I want!

In all seriousness, I'm loving the variety here. Sassy gay drag queen and sassy, cheerful fashonista... perfect to bug the hell out of an angry little boy MAN.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
You guys are truly mistaken. Elite is in love with me. I got three "Love This". You guys are just silly. XD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
lol, I see Tony and Eris being bffsies or complete rivals. And Hector is cute :P Eris will see right through his tough guy ruse~ and find the LOVE HIDDEN BENEATH

Chalifoux

Years
xD Bahaha stop it, you guys!
I love each and all of your SUs, even those that are still placeholders :D
And the variety sure is amazing :]

But I love Snowy the most *shot by Evan and Tokio*

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
That triple post. ;D See you guys, Elite loves me the most. ;D Now all that I have to worry about is being able to pull Tony off in my posts.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
xD quad post by Elite. YOUVE JUST BROKEN THE POST BARRIER NOOOOO

*pulls out desert eagle and blows a hole in Elite's chest*

im the loved one. its me. and then the FIRST SNOW xomes along for a little ONE on OME.

but it turns out to be ISANE what kind of love this guy gets...im teling you....love like that is UNREAL it doeant eveb happen most of the time

the thread is on FIRE

dufe come ON bring the ruler check this out

*ruler shenanagins*

Chalifoux

Years
Hahaha, this is so much fun already xD
Can't wait for when we begin :p

Speaking of which, Chapter 1 is typed up and ready to be posted :]
We will just wait for some more people to jump in our bandwagon before I post it.

Oh, and I added theme songs to the threads and links to each other, yay! :D

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
SU is below. I hope everything is okay and that little Enzo fits in well with the current cast. I can already see how he would interact with several of these wonderful characters. If anything needs changing, just let me know. :3

Even a small man can cast a big shadow
Name: Enzo Ricci

Appearance: A stout and sturdy young man, Enzo is as short as he is solid. He is not fat, per say, just thick and well built for a young man of such short stature. His condition of Dwarfism relegates his height to a tiny four feet, two inches. Many wouldn't call him unattractive, but he is not what one would consider the traditional good looks man. His face is nicely rounded, with a small dusting of freckles. A conservative, close cut, sculpts his hair; which is dirty blond and seems to catch the sun beautifully. Two normally spaced, green eyes sit perfectly on his face, just above a small, slightly slopping nose. The pale complexion of his skin is second to almost nobody. He hasn't had an abundance of exposure to the sun and it shows.

As for clothes, he keeps thing neat and well maintained. A nice black denim jean and white T-shirt with gray sweater-vest. His mother always tended to dress him older than his age, but he didn't much mind. Clothes were never exceedingly important to him. His sneakers are the only really thing of his choosing. A nice, light blue, sport shoe. They fit his feet perfectly and even boost his height a more respectable two inches. He adores his shoes and loves how they annoy his mother to no end.

For his journey, he grabbed an old leather messenger bag of his father's that had been stored in the attic. The leather is cracked and ill-maintained, but it lends it a nice character with its rustic brown color. Inside, he keeps all his Pokeballs and medicinal products. It ends up being a catchall for everything under the sun.

Personality: Fiery, determined and stubborn. These adjectives would not be remiss in describing Enzo in the slightest. A strong and seemingly independent person, he strives to never back down from a challenge or give up. Strive being the key word, because when it comes to his mother, he has always been the biggest pushover. Where all his fire and charisma is seen by the world at large, around his mother, he is a shrinking violet. He has never been able to voice his ideas around his mom, or even tell her the slightest truths of his thoughts. His mother thinks him rational, and stable, when he really is anything but. This act that he wears is to truly mask the creative and lively firecracker that is underneath.

When he is with his friends, what few he has, the real Enzo comes out. He is sarcastic, witty and sharp. At times, he can be overbearing, which most likely stems from him overcompensating with his time away from his father. Although he is a caring and loving person, he rarely shows it. He's never had much exposure or seen how to express love himself in a rational way. It is almost a foreign concept to him, to the extent that he pushes people away who try and get too close.

Without his knowledge, he actually displays a lot of similar tendencies of his father. Not when he's around his mother of course, but in private. Enzo is a habitual liar, often fabricating stories to hide uncomfortable truths or to twist things better in his favor. He can be over excitable or bombastic. Even to the extent that some might call him eccentric or crazy.

Having never told his mother the truth of his feelings about his life and who he truly believes he is, he harbors some secret guilt. An almost visible weight that can be seen on his small shoulders. Maybe his mind is trying to cover this sadness with eccentricity, but he would never admit to it. At best he feels trapped, at worst, hopeless. His fire and vociferousness are merely an outlet for his frustration at the encounter he never quite had the courage to make.

Backstory: All things considered, when Enzo was very little, he had a fairly interesting life. Seventeen years ago, of course, he was born. The birth was not "by the book" as the doctors put it. His mother labored for several hours, suffering several complications along the way that doctors thought would result in the loss of both her and Enzo. By some miracle, he finally entered the world, healthy, but not without trouble. Enzo was diagnosed with dwarfism. A disease that ensured he would always be small in stature and would guarantee he could never stand taller than his own mother. After several days of medical care and scrutiny, he was finally cleared to go home, his future less than certain.

The trouble continued when Enzo's father died abruptly when he was only six. His death was quick and mysterious, happening almost quietly in people's memories. Enzo does not know how his father died, simply that he is gone now, his few fleeting memories all he has left of him.

For a while, his mother took the loss incredibly hard. She drank away her sorrows and secluded herself away from the majority of the world. Things got better over time, but the happy life they once had was forever gone. This happy life is hardly remembered by many in town, having occurred so long ago. All that they could see was the festering wound that was lingering there now. The relationship between mother and son slowly began to grow more and more distant yet disturbingly close at the same time. School became the only reprieve for Enzo to escape the sadness that loomed over their house. He wasn't unpopular at school, but he definitely wasn't a class favorite. Popularity contests would not be won by him, and he didn't much mind.

Several years later and Enzo began to come to terms with the loss of his father, more so than his mom. Ordinary and not so ordinary problems of life began to creep in on his time and pushed aside the worries and insecurities he felt over him. When he was twelve or thirteen, he began to feel things he had the hardest time explaining to himself, let alone others. His mother's sheltering ways began to grate on him. The strict binds she shackled him with became oppressive.

His mom didn't trust him to be safe. She believed his minuscule stature would never let him be safe around others or even lead a normal life. Outside of school, he was required to come straight home, no deviations and no excuses. She tried to make it so that she controlled every aspect of his life. He woke and she was there, he came home from school and she was there. There seemed to be no escape. He never worked up the courage to tell her how he felt. He longed to shout out: "er mah gerd, I hate you!" But he never could.

It wasn't until one day, a mysterious letter waited for him as he picked up the mail like he always did. He never had mail, ever. Every possible thought ran through his head, from who the person was, to what they wanted. Quickly stuffing the mail in his pants, he ran to his room and pulled it out behind locked door. He would never dare let his mother know. It was an amazing letter, life changing for him even. His hands trembled as he read and withdrew the Pokeballs. With held breath, he unleashed the little Slowpoke from captivity and gave it the largest hug he had ever given anything. This Pokemon was going to change his life, but in order to do that, he couldn't stay at home.

In reality, it was really the excuse he had been searching for. His reason to run away. He did feel terrible in hindsight for simply leaving a letter for his mom and disappearing in the veil of darkness. But he needed this. He needed to try and be on his own and stand on his own two feet. The support from his mother was not tolerable any longer. His own story and adventure had to begin...​

Chalifoux

Years
@Obscurity. Oh my. That SU sheet. I... I... I LOVE IT! :D
So sad and such a colorful addition to our rooster of characters o3o
ACCEPTED! :D

Y'know, all those SUs are so great... I might actually end up signing up for my own RP xD
... Yeah... Eventually xD

doge

???
Years
@Lt. Col.
Well, someone had to be her rebound trainer :p

annnnnd I am done with my SU!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Woooooo, I'm accepted! Thank you kindly. I was worried you wouldn't like him. :x

I also have to say: You people are crazy and I love it. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
can't... resist... gen II... sprites

Please reserve me with Charmander. If that is somehow not possible, then Meowth please.

Also, shouldn't people list in their SU's what pokémon they want as starter? :] maybe.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Red. OHGODWOWBRAINSPLOSION You're joining! :D
Yeah, of course it is possible to reserve Charmander! :)

Well, people are just specifying what starter they want when they reserve... And I put their Pokémon under spoile tags when updating the reserved/accepted list, and that seems to be working so far even though it was my bad to not add a part to the SU where that had to be stated xD But you can just add that to the SU if you want o3o

@-Sam. Guess what? I ALSO LOVE THIS SU! :D
Adding more craziness to the mix, in a few Hours we shall have a delicious cake of RP posts to enjoy o3o! I really like, the "you"part at the end xD Did I really spelled "You" wrong :? I'll have to check on that :p

@Obscurity. Oh, why shouldn't I? It's perfect in every sense! o3o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I need to read all these supposedly crazy SUs and see what I'm getting myself into. Thanks for the reservation! But actually, can I change it to Cyndaquil? :>

Back