• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Would it be possible if I made a club based on all the challenges and stuff? We'd have challenge events and then just talk about discussions involving challenges. It'd be nice if you could let it pan out (:
I actually get this question (and this kind of club) quite a lot. Though the answer is unfortunately no :( Topics that are exclusive to certain forums, to some degree at least, aren't to be made into a club. The main case of this is with the specific games, but it also goes for things like challenges. And seeing as you can use the individual challenges for both discussion on the challenge, as well as as (that's a lot of as'es) an adventurers log for your progress in the challenge, I honestly don't see that much need of a club.

However, I'd say this is acutally more [user]Everlark[/user]'s decision than mine, seeing as she's the one who moderates the challenge forum. The rule on not incorporating topics exclusive to other forums into clubs are mainly to avoid hogging activity from those forums, however in this case, I can honestly only see promotion in activity. It could be a good platform to suggest certain challenges to other people, so if you can get permission from Everlark, I'd be completely fine with it :)

Olli

Years
Nope, it wasn't, so sure thing! You'll have it reserved till the 1st :)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Is there a duel-type Pokémon club? I haven't seen one, and I would like to make one if there isn't one.

Olli

Years
You mean with Pokemon that have two typings? Sorry, but I don't really think such a club would work out. There's not really any specific to dual-types Pokemon as a group, and all Pokemon that are of a specific typing will be included in a fan club for that typing, even if it's only the secondary typing of the Pokemon. I just don't see much discussion being generated for such a club, so no, sorry :(

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Dear Olli and Squirrel

May i reserve a club for all the pokegirls? Like to explain what i mean. Its a club about all of them not a seperate club for each one. Because I can make it but i just dont have time right now.

If I am not able to do that, may I reserve a club for Mega Pokemon?

Olli

Years
Squirrel doesn't mod the section anymore, unfortunately :(

It's kind of a tough decision, but I reckon making a club for pokégirls is alright. I'm not quite sure which topics you could use, but I reckon you'd probably be able to think of something :p But try to make discussion more based on them as a group, rather than discussing them individually, since that's what the fan clubs for the individual characters are for. But yeah, you'll have it reserved till the 15th :)

Thread has 666 replies halp

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
okay thanks Olli and that sucks what happened? and here is your help. I am also going to split the club into different sections.

nvm Could I change my reservation to the Garchomp Family Please?

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Ooh, missed the edit, though it's already posted, and we sorted it out in PM's, so yeah.

Regarding Ozzy, nothing really happened, he just wasn't all that interested in modding PoC anymore :p

Approval Updates

[user]Paige Berlitz[/user]' Gaburias Family~The Garchomp Family Fanclub was approved.

Olli

Years
Yeah, as long as it includes the entire line or is grouped with Pokemon that relate to it. Like, if you wanted to make a club dedicated to Mew, it'd have to go along with Mewtwo as well, just to avoid an abundance of clubs. But yeah, fan clubs dedicated to specific families are a thing :D

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Yeah, as long as it includes the entire line or is grouped with Pokemon that relate to it. Like, if you wanted to make a club dedicated to Mew, it'd have to go along with Mewtwo as well, just to avoid an abundance of clubs. But yeah, fan clubs dedicated to specific families are a thing :D

Ahh, I might start a NidoClub

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Did Tiara really get banned? If so A.) that makes me really upset and B.) we would need a new owner for the Poison-type club.

Olli

Years
She isn't permbanned, so the owner would only have to take care of it until she's unbanned. So unless someone volunteers to do that, I'll just keep an eye on it until she's back :)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I can hold down the fort until she's back, it's only a couple of weeks. Besides her, I usually post the most in there anyway, so it's no big deal.

Olli

Years
Sure thing, I'll get to transferring the ownership right away :)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I could've sworn there was a coordinator club here somewhere. It must have closed I guess o:

Would I be able to perhaps bring it back?

And as a side question, is there only one page of clubs? I don't see a "next" button.

Olli

Years
Yeahh, I believe it's been a while since the old Coordinator club was closed. But yeah! You can make it if you want to :) Do you want it reserved?

As for your question, it sounds kinda odd, but it might have something to do with your settings. In your options, you can set how long back you want to see threads based on their last post date, and yours might be set to a rather recent date. So you should check out your options for it, though if it turns out to not be the case, I don't know D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back