• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciz

La la la ♪
Years
My back hurts... My knee hurts... My fingers hurt... @_@

But our Praise Fest was a success! :D

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

My, if your back hurts, you should check out the Hotti Clinic~
THOUGH LET ME WARN YOU RIGHT NOW.

ini-teehee%28a%29.gif

"The doctor is gonna, like, mess you up, teehee"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Idk.

Still don't see what the huge fuss is about Golden Sun. At the same time, though, I'd like to get the GBA games personally 'cause I find it easier to play non-Pokemon games irl and not on emulators. 'Course, hell knows how easy that'll be.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff the mentorship bios are due tomorrow and I'm not sure what to write ;; I don't want to sound pompous or "better-than-you" or anything like that, but at the same time I don't want to sound pathetic. /so terrible at these things

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hi guys. How've ya'll been? Been a little while since I dropped by here, I think. :X

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

They are indeed, Tara. /checked again just to make sure

Also hiii Aniki~ You should come around here more often :>

Oh and two more tests today, orz Thankfully I have Physics right before Psychology and lunch (and Religion--if the teacher doesn't tell me to put my binder away) before Biology, so I'm not too worried. ...Though, then I'm worried about Web Design because I refused to go in the classroom yesterday and work on Microsoft Expressions. I also heard the teacher was s'pposed to be out today (I don't know why) but I hope that's not the case, even if I am intimidated by her ;;

...Fff I gotta stop microblogging. But then more people are less apt to listen to me if I blog elsewhere (such as here on PC).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yuan is taking over. Everyone should have a theme with Yuan in it. /brick'd

I'm just going to have to add it to the list of stuff I need to try to get to tonight.

I need to finish something and print it out before Government. I didn't do it last time, so I really need to be sure to finish it this time 'round. /damn current event journal. why am i taking this class again?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hello, Pokey!

And hey, lookie there! A scrollbar in my signature! Now, should I fix it while I'm on a computer where I do see a scrollbar, or not. I think I might end up changing it when I get home anyways, soo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back