• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when...? [put on the rose-tinted goggles!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I wouldn't say I have a favourite food, but as far as I remember, I was 3 when I first ate cheese, so let's go with this.

How old were you when you went out by your own, this is, without anyone going along with you?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Probably... 15? When I first did my graffiti piece, my friends told me it was good, I became better at it and now I'm really good at it :)

How old were you when you first traveled outside of your country?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
2008. Lurked there for 1 year, created an account which I forgotten the username (hence not being able to prove it, otherwise, I would be a veteran now) back in 2009, and found back PC in 2010, and registered in this account.

How old were you when PC was created?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Don't have a best friend atm really. Have lots of really good friends though and I meet most of them around when I was 16.

How old were you when you first discovered memes?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
17. I took Spanish my junior year of high school. I didn't do so well and almost failed. XD

How old were you when you read your first novel?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I was around 8 or 9, something to do with a broken tooth but what transpired after I woke up is too horrifying to say.

How old were you when you had your first job?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
7 or 8 the trees in my park are pretty small and easy to climb :D :P
How old were you when you first got lost?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
never had one :(

How old were you when you stopped watching anime/cartoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back